What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Jabari Parker is a cancer. He isn't playing because he is on "time out" for being a negative Nancy and trying to get his 2nd coach fired from the Bulls

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Top 5 lol. He's number 1 at trying to ruin players careers

Finished 2nd in coach of the year voting last year iirc.

Probably not. But most of the jazz players playing for the jazz right now haven't had a good coach either.
You have about 250 posts. Literally, have any of them been about anything besides Exum and your hate for Quin (because Exum)? I challenge you to find a single post that’s not about that and I’ll shut up.

Yeah I am sure Jabari is a star, prolly the best player next to Lebron. If only all of the stupid execs and coaches in the NBA could recognize talent. Freaking morons. Obviously Jabari is the MVP just waiting to be let loose from the shackles that have been unfairly placed upon him by all 30 stupid execs and coaches. Yeah, that's it.

Finished 2nd in coach of the year voting last year iirc.
Well, I think Snyder is a good coach, but you cant use the coach of the year as a measure of success. A lot of coach of the years get fired a year or 2 after winning the award. I mean, hell, Sloan never won it, he should have won it the year Malone and Stocton left.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

If Jabari gets minutes he routinely puts up big numbers. It isnt like he just has a good gane once a month. If he was allowed to play 35 min a game he would easily average 24+ppg

We dont need that right now? Really?

He's the opposite of Udoh... Udoh stops both teams from scoring... when Jabari's in everyone gets to score.

The thing that bothers me on Parker is that he could be a solid defender but has either a mental or motor problem. He shouldn't be nearly as bad as he is.

If he was bought out I'd consider him at the minimum, but I'd want a team option in case he decides to try. He just seems to lack some self-awareness and has a selfish vibe to him... maybe this will humble him and he will change in the right opportunity.

Lets just look at the Jazz Roster and who Jabari is better than.

Rudy - Nope
Donovan - Nope
Ingles - Maybe
Favors - Maybe

Everyone else?? 100% yes. Without a ****ing doubt.

Jabari is better than the Majority of players on this team. And we dont want to add that? Really?

You cant whine about losing and cheer rollling with less than players at the same time.

You cant good guy/Jazz guy your way to a championship. You need talented players.

You cant conservative approach your way to a championship either. You need to take a risk at some point.

But you disagree. I know. Same story. Same arguments. Same results. Let me know when this current strategy works and we win the championship.

Korver for three! Yay!

Joe Ingles has never experience this level of disrespect... delete this now before he sees it.

Name the players he is better than on the defensive side of the ball... Niang... nope he at least knows where to be and tries really hard. Korver... nope. Jabari does not think he can or should try on defense... he literally said it in a press conference where you are never supposed to say that type of ****. It shows on the court. If he has decided to try on that end then he's a good gamble on the right deal. I will wait for them to buy him out though.

Dante and Thabo for Parker. Allows DL to save a little face saying we didn't want to dump Exum but Bulls wanted him and we wanted to see what Jabari has... we gamble on parker and let him go and save some cap space... also we don't tell the Bulls that Exum's 3rd year is guaranteed.

He's the opposite of Udoh... Udoh stops both teams from scoring... when Jabari's in everyone gets to score.

The thing that bothers me on Parker is that he could be a solid defender but has either a mental or motor problem. He shouldn't be nearly as bad as he is.

If he was bought out I'd consider him at the minimum, but I'd want a team option in case he decides to try. He just seems to lack some self-awareness and has a selfish vibe to him... maybe this will humble him and he will change in the right opportunity.
Bring Udoh and Jabari off the bench in tandem. This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object.

You have about 250 posts. Literally, have any of them been about anything besides Exum and your hate for Quin (because Exum)? I challenge you to find a single post that’s not about that and I’ll shut up.
Ignore button that dude