What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Clips gonna get AD... then sign Kawhi... jerry west still got his fast ball.

I don't understand why we aren't going after Kevin Durrant and Glannis. I mean it just seems like we sit on our hands every year. The goal is to win a championship, these are championship type players. I'd want to hold on to Rudy, Spida, Jingles, and Exum of course. How many second round picks do you think it would take to get this done? I'm tired of mediocrity!!!
Because none of those kinds if players want to go to Utah. Pretty simple!

Because none of those kinds if players want to go to Utah. Pretty simple!
Well, Giannis isn't going anywhere, and who says that the Jazz dont try to contact their agents? Just because we dont hear it, doesn't mean the Jazz FO doesn't try

Why does everyone think Clippers have a better offer than Lakers?

Draft picks are dependant on how strong the draft class is, no?

Don't Kuzma and Ingram have more value?

Why does everyone think Clippers have a better offer than Lakers?

Draft picks are dependant on how strong the draft class is, no?

Don't Kuzma and Ingram have more value?
Honestly I think it might be pressure from the rest of the league about the back end dealings that the Lakers and their agents are doing. It's been happening for years now in the league, I think its hit a boiling point.

Besides, the Lakers offer will be just as valid 30 games from now at the end of the season. There isn't really a need for the Pelicans to trade him now, there is a need for the Lakers to trade now though

Honestly I think it might be pressure from the rest of the league about the back end dealings that the Lakers and their agents are doing. It's been happening for years now in the league, I think its hit a boiling point.

Besides, the Lakers offer will be just as valid 30 games from now at the end of the season. There isn't really a need for the Pelicans to trade him now, there is a need for the Lakers to trade now though
Yeah but I'm curious to know why many here thinks Clippers are now in the running...

Simmons
Redick
Butler
Harris
Embiid

whewww that's pretty nasty. Imagine if Fultz gets it together and either becomes 6th man or slots into Redick's spot when he gets too old. Or becomes another big trade chip.

So next year philly can make salaries work but what about when Ben needs to get paid? After next year 4 guys on max deals?

One ball... already had issues with sharing... feels like there is more to this... maybe Jimmy leaves them.
That's how I read it. I don't think Butler returns. He's already had issues with Embiid and confronted the coach. I think he's gone this summer.