What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Lol okay...

But that wasn't their point. Their mockery was that the Clippers would never trade him. But I'm glad you're cranky early cupcake.

And we could have sent Favors and 2 unprotected 1sts which is very similar. The Miami pick might be the same as ours in 2021. And the Philly 2020 pick will be worse than our 2019 pick.

The main difference is that we are a West opponent.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I’m not cranky. I’m just ok with you being mocked lol.

The Miami pick has a far better chance of being high lotto than anything the jazz have. So it’s not close.

But you’re right. That wasn’t why they mocked you. I’m still ok with it lol

Okay High Brow.

Just gonna throw this out there.

When one guy tells you something there’s a good chance it’s that dude that’s wrong and not you.

When multiple people tell you the same thing there’s a good chance it’s you.

Just gonna throw this out there.

When one guy tells you something there’s a good chance it’s that dude that’s wrong and not you.

When multiple people tell you the same thing there’s a good chance it’s you.
Lol. Okay so one fan in a forum is just speculation but two fans in a forum makes it a proven fact. I learn something new every day.

Man I think there is a chance we could get Conley and another piece... Bjelica, Barnes, Niko, Gallo... there are going to be opportunities. Would love to get a steal like the Lakers did last night.

Lol. Okay so one fan in a forum is just speculation but two fans in a forum makes it a proven fact. I learn something new every day.

Oh just two. I was thinking it was more like 20. Funny how our math is different. Butbok. I see all of this tying directly into the general reception to your repeated trade proposals.

But. Have at it. It keeps people talking. Just an observation.

If we would have offered Favors and 2 1st rounders for Tobias 10 days ago when I suggested it when LA was in the midst of a long losing streak, I bet Tobias is a Jazzman right now.

Of course I know the Philly deal beats our deal, but its not like it's that far off.

Oh just two. I was thinking it was more like 20. Funny how our math is different. Butbok. I see all of this tying directly into the general reception to your repeated trade proposals.

But. Have at it. It keeps people talking. Just an observation.
2, 5, doesn't matter. I'm still going to present realistic trade options for DL to pursue. If we offer my trade package 10 days ago, I think we might have gotten it.

Doesn't matter, Tobias is not worth discussing (post trade or free agency). Time to move on to other ideas.

I think we need to make a move. Too many teams are getting better. We need to move now. Once Lebron acquires Davis, that’ll make the rockets, warriors, and lakers better than us. We can’t just stand pat.

I think they are worried about Jimmy. I think it’s risky... make Harris just a spot up shooter after what he’s done this season and he may bolt for a team with a better role. Only one ball... they have 3 guys that need it and are pouty buttholes at times when they don’t have it.
Butthole is an underrated insult

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

2 first rounders for a guy who can walk in 30 games? That's an insane over pay. Count me as glad they didn't do that.

It depends.

What’s our window of opportunity here?
Can’t we resign a player like Harris? Pretty sure that a deal with someone like him would come with an understanding.
Do we really expect our first rounders to really matter? Especially since this upcoming draft lacks depth.

I’m not sure we should be avoiding deals that could put us into contention so we can hold onto crappy late first round picks so we can continuously draft zeroes like Tony Bradley and Grayson Allen.

Butthole is an underrated insult

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

From a talent standpoint, philly is closing in on golden state warrior status. They’ve got several players who are the top or near the top of their position ranking. Whether it comes together who knows. But from a raw talent standpoint, they’re incredible. Way better than Boston who has received so much ink

I think we need to make a move. Too many teams are getting better. We need to move now. Once Lebron acquires Davis, that’ll make the rockets, warriors, and lakers better than us. We can’t just stand pat.

I believe the Lakers trade for AD is dead now. The Pelicans don't have to trade AD right now and Ainge won't let things sit in the off-season. Utah needs to make a play, but don't overstate the urgency.

If we would have offered Favors and 2 1st rounders for Tobias 10 days ago when I suggested it when LA was in the midst of a long losing streak, I bet Tobias is a Jazzman right now.

Of course I know the Philly deal beats our deal, but its not like it's that far off.

How do you know we didn’t?

I love that people are applauding the sizers... they have a rookie win now GM... not on the full scale Brooklyn “sell the whole future for right now” mode. But this deal smacks of a little bit of desperation and could absolutely blow up in their face.