What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Lets say the Cavs call you and tell you... "Hey... Love is available... give us your best offer?"

What would your offer be? would you make an offer at all? Lets say that they guarantee you that he will be ready to play by the end of the month.
No offer

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What's with the Jazz's love affair with Exum? I've never seen anything like it.

His numbers look fairly similar to Stanley Johnson, and the Pistons just pulled the plug on him. Got swapped straight up for Maker... another overhyped bust-in-the-making. Anywhere else Exum would be circling the drain right now.

IF true, lame af from Conley. He hasn't played in a good playoff series in years and Jazz have a great crowd. That should be enough for him.

So we offered Favors, Rubio, a first and a second. I wanted to keep Favors tbh. So I don't mind how that goes either way. Don't add more though.
Our crowd isn't great. They (we) are all horrible racists.

What's with the Jazz's love affair with Exum? I've never seen anything like it.

Potential. Fans see what he does on defense and hope he can improve his offense to become a solid player. If Exum played 'meh' defense people would be waaaaay tougher on him and rightfully so.

Good for Dennis holding firm. A first and cap relief is fair value. Lindsey willing to also convey a 2nd. Giving up Favors or Exum is way too much. Conley is an upgrade but not significant enough to get robbed.

Time to move on from Memphis and inquire elsewhere. If nothing turns up, we have the MLE to pick up a wing or 4 ... if no better FAs bite.

Love the idea of trading for Winslow. Lots of talent, young (almost 23), under contract for 3 more years (with team option in final year). I am pro any high upside player who can grow with the core.

Winslow just seems like a great fit. He is a comprehensive player. Probably not a future All Star, but an excellent complimentary player.

Miami seems to be the type team who thinks they can buy whoever. We just got to enable that dream by clearing their books a little bit. There's even a way we get them out of the luxury this year by taking Ellington and sending back Neto.

2t0ltj.jpg

Did I just go back in time to the 90’s

Ok idiot!!

OMG everything we’ve heard leads us to believe he’s working overtime, and when you are dealing with expirings as your best trade assets, it’s a crapshoot.

That’s the first smart thing you’ve ever said on these boards

Breath this in boys and girls. I don’t think we will ever see LoPo call Cy buddy ever again. I’m sure it confused the hell out of Cy, and Left LoPo wanting a shower.

It would look like this.

Lavar:
Let’s trade DM and Gobert for guys clearly worse than Lonzo and build around him

TJF: You idiot!!

There’d be some back and forth posturing then I’d call him an idiot again.

Sterilize it the phone first

Stop using my line, idiot!!

As far as reporting, he’s up there as a credible source behind the WOJ bomb
Hey, you missed a few people's posts.

Regarding players not wanting to come to Salt Lake, I don't think it's about 'racism' so much as being a small, quiet town in the mountains that lacks the diversity and excitement of other cities. It's about being a cool place to hang.

Regarding players not wanting to come to Salt Lake, I don't think it's about 'racism' so much as being a small, quiet town in the mountains that lacks the diversity and excitement of other cities. It's about being a cool place to hang.

Yeah I think it’s just looked at as boring