What's new

2020-2021 Western Conference Regular Season Prediction Contest

I was just thinking about this in the last week or so, I figured I did pretty well but wasn't expecting to have been the winner! Picking the Jazz #1 really paid off. I believe my biggest miss was the Suns, I wasn't expecting them to go from out of playoffs to #2 in one season. The Lakers probably tanked a lot of people's picks by being injured all year

I was just thinking about this in the last week or so, I figured I did pretty well but wasn't expecting to have been the winner! Picking the Jazz #1 really paid off. I believe my biggest miss was the Suns, I wasn't expecting them to go from out of playoffs to #2 in one season. The Lakers probably tanked a lot of people's picks by being injured all year

You led through most of the season, which is rare. Well done!

Actually, your Suns pick at 7 was one of the reasons you won. You had them at 7 and only three people had them at 6, no one at 5 or better.

You led through most of the season, which is rare. Well done!

Actually, your Suns pick at 7 was one of the reasons you won. You had them at 7 and only three people had them at 6, no one at 5 or better.
That's interesting, I mostly lurk here on jazzfanz and hadn't checked any of the midyear updates. I rechecked my predictions and I was actually equally off on the Suns, Lakers, and Rockets since I predicted Lakers 2, Suns 7, and Rockets 10. The Suns are still who I feel like I was the most wrong about though, considering how much injuries and trades affected the Lakers and Rockets.