What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

c1199008e864d3dc723f578be8f6eadc.jpg

Sam Perkins bitches
You would pick that douchbag

I select with the 135th pick the prince of darkness, his Heinous Bill Laimbeer

IMG_3844.jpg

Bill Laimbeer was probably the most hated player in nba history by his fellow players and fans thanks to him being the dirtiest player in nba history. Laimbeer could do a little bit of everything. He was a great defender could score inside and out. He even led the league in rebounding one year, and was a 4 time allstar. He fits in with my cast of rough riders in Wallace Garnett Bobby Jones whoever goes against this team will end up beat to hell both physically and mentally

Best year.
17.5 pts. 12.4 reb. 50% fg 79% ft.

Career highlights and awards
As player:
* 2× NBA champion (1989, 1990)
* 4× NBA All-Star (1983–1985, 1987)
* NBA rebounding leader (1986)
* No. 40 retired by Detroit Pistons
* Michigan Sports Hall of Fame (1999)
As coach:
* 3× WNBA champion (2003, 2006, 2008)
* 2× WNBA Coach of the Year (2003, 2015)
* WNBA All Star Game Head Coach (2019)
Career statistics
Rebounds
10,400 (9.7 rpg)
Blocks
965 (0.9 bpg)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Wallace // Bill Laimbeer
Kevin Garnett // Bobby Jones
Scottie Pippen // Alex English
Ray Allen // Manu Ginobili
Isaiah Thomas //

this probably isn’t the sexiest team ever. No first rounders, but plenty of star power in the starting lineup. Other teams would be hard pressed to put up 100 points against this team. I have a lot of tough nosed competitors any team would be had pressed to come out of a 7 game series with their sanity in tact. Lol. Thoughts?

Ben Wallace // Bill Laimbeer
Kevin Garnett // Bobby Jones
Scottie Pippen // Alex English
Ray Allen // Manu Ginobili
Isaiah Thomas //

this probably isn’t the sexiest team ever. No first rounders, but plenty of star power in the starting lineup. Other teams would be hard pressed to put up 100 points against this team. I have a lot of tough nosed competitors any team would be had pressed to come out of a 7 game series with their sanity in tact. Lol. Thoughts?
I think burning a pick on Derrick Rose rounds ago and then dumping it for one of the last picks of the draft is so on-brand for you.

I think burning a pick on Derrick Rose rounds ago and then dumping it for one of the last picks of the draft is so on-brand for you.
Really wanted Laimbeer, he fits the psychologyof this team, and felt he makes my team better, better than Rose does. I didnt want to risk losing out on the prince of darkness.
Don’t forget him arguing that MVP Rose might be better than any PG drafted lol.

I never said he was better. I said he was as good as any, my way of saying he could hang with the best of them, but by all means keep telling yourself I said he was the best.

Really wanted Laimbeer, he fits the psychologyof this team, and felt he makes my team better, better than Rose does. I didnt want to risk losing out on the prince of darkness.

I never said he was better. I said he was as good as any, my way of saying he could hang with the best of them, but by all means keep telling yourself I said he was the best.

Where in that post did I say that you said he was the best?