What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

Ben Wallace // Bill Laimbeer
Kevin Garnett // Bobby Jones
Scottie Pippen // Alex English
Ray Allen // Manu Ginobili
Isaiah Thomas //

this probably isn’t the sexiest team ever. No first rounders, but plenty of star power in the starting lineup. Other teams would be hard pressed to put up 100 points against this team. I have a lot of tough nosed competitors any team would be had pressed to come out of a 7 game series with their sanity in tact. Lol. Thoughts?
Team Robin! What would happen if you took all the side kicks and made a team.

Team Robin! What would happen if you took all the side kicks and made a team.
How do you figure? Garnett was no side kick, Thomas was no side Kick. Allen was a #1 option. Thomas was the best player on two title teams. Pippen was second fiddle to the goat, perfect for my team also led the Jordan-less bulls to the eastern conference finals. He makes my team better use to his team play and ability to defer. Ben Wallace is one of the best paint defenders at the center position. Fits my team perfect, and like Pippen makes it better. Someone needs to do the dirty work. Manu will be a first ballet HOF player who came off the bench his entire career. Again a great player that puts team first, and knows what it takes to help a team win a title. Laimbeer was in many ways the heart and soul of the bad boy pistons who was instrumental in helping the pistons win two titles.

I have a great mix of guys that know their roles on the team to make it the best possible team. It has great chemistry and competitors that play hard and only care about winning.

*Drafts Rose at 89 and says this*

His MVP year highlights are more insane than I remembered. MVP Rose is as good as any pg in this draft and good enough to start on most of these teams. He often came up clutch, and was every bit as explosive Westbrook

*Proceeds to trade Rose straight up for 135*

I have a great mix of guys that know their roles on the team to make it the best possible team. It has great chemistry and competitors that play hard and only care about winning.

Lol at claiming a bunch of random players you picked have great chemistry. I am ready for the One Love style introduction for your team. They have CHEMISTRY, they have HEARTS, the have DESIRE, and the want to WINNNN!!! lol

You do have guys that know their role...

And made my team better in the process he’ll of a move.

He will of a move? Not sure what that means...

But, no it was not a hell of a move. It was a terrible move. Imagine if a GM of a real sports team did something like this, that would be very entertaining.

Lol what an idiot!! You can’t even recognize the most common phone typing error there is.
Obviously I did, hence the second part of my post where I referenced what you meant to type. I was just teasing you. I have typos all the time from my phone but that was a funny one.

2158204.jpg

Marc Gasol teammate

And made my team better in the process he’ll of a move.
Or, you could have picked Laimbeer instead of Rose and had better draft position to select other players.

We're all watching you, it is clear you don't have a coherent plan.

C/PF: Artis “A-Train” Gilmore

Career ABA and NBA statistics
Rebounds 16,330 (12.3 rpg)
Assists 3,050 (2.3 apg)