What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

He did. Give him Benoit and go ahead to make your pick.
Ellis 269, thanks for the input. As soon as I receive official word from Spycam1 or Beer, I’ll select. I should be awake for another 4-5 hours so I think this will be completed by midnight.

PG: Dennis Johnson

Career highlights and awards
Career NBA statistics
Assists 5,499 (5.0 apg)
Steals 1,477 (1.3 spg)

Given my defensive Focus DJ was on my radar. I just couldn’t get past having a PG who is not an outside shooter.

Isiah Thomas might be one of the most disrespected superstars in nba history, a lot because he was so haulers by players and media. Being the leader of the bad boy pistons, the racist comments on Bird who was beloved and thought of as royalty, rightfully so. If Jordan hates you, that’s probably not helpful for your career.

Isiah is the only player to beat Magic, Bird, and Jordan in post season play. He’s only one of two players to average 13+ assists (Stockton). He’s the only player in nba history to average 13 assists and 20 points.

He should’ve been drafted in the second round, but I got him with I think the second to last pick in the third. Isiah is definitely a wildcard in my lineup and makes it extremely potent.

This is a great video describing how good he was.

The board is updated. I've also already had a random number generator determine the tournament bracket; once @David Hume makes his last pick, I'll post the bracket.

Isiah Thomas might be one of the most disrespected superstars in nba history, a lot because he was so haulers by players and media. Being the leader of the bad boy pistons, the racist comments on Bird who was beloved and thought of as royalty, rightfully so. If Jordan hates you, that’s probably not helpful for your career.

Isiah is the only player to beat Magic, Bird, and Jordan in post season play. He’s only one of two players to average 13+ assists (Stockton). He’s the only player in nba history to average 13 assists and 20 points.

He should’ve been drafted in the second round, but I got him with I think the second to last pick in the third. Isiah is definitely a wildcard in my lineup and makes it extremely potent.

This is a great video describing how good he was.

Both of these guys have IT as the #1 most overrated player of all time. Interesting listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...yers-of-all-time/id1483267868?i=1000474186426

Jesus Christ this finished ridiculously slow. I think I made my last pick almost two weeks ago. Not even kidding.

He’s definitely a polarizing player. It’s interesting that opinions on him swing so greatly from one side to the other.

I think their main argument against him was most of the big accomplishments tied to him were after his short prime and when he was not the best player on the team. Which seems reasonable.

Both of these guys have IT as the #1 most overrated player of all time. Interesting listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...yers-of-all-time/id1483267868?i=1000474186426
So he was overrated in the 90’s yes. He was on the down side of his career and a lot of people thought he should’ve been on the dream team. Then the one guy talks about how he had a high usage rate but the other guy refuted it saying it wasn’t very high to which the first guy then agrees. They did say however he would’ve been better in this era, oh and my favorite part was he’s a good not great passer. Lol

I picked Pascal Siakam with the 111th pick on May 16th. And we just finished today, May 24th. Eight days to make 49 picks. Six picks a day. Pathetic.
Yeah I finished an entire round earlier.