What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

It's really the bitching about how long this takes that keeps me coming back.

I mean, you folks realize it's the same bitching every time, right?

"This word 'bitching' is not common among the laypeople in Edinburgh, nor have I heard it pass through conversations in the Scottish Highlands. Are you referring to the hunting of dogs, wolves, foxes, or otters? My musket is ready for confrontations with these beasts."

Here's the tournament:

WEST

1. @rare144 vs @tfivas

2. @Troat Guru vs @LogGrad98

3. @David Hume vs @gandalfe

4. @spycam1 vs @Ron Mexico

EAST

5. @Wes Mantooth vs @ONE LOVE

6. @silesian vs @Ellis269

7. @Rubashov vs @White Chocolate

8. @Beer vs @Thee jazz fan

Matches 1 and 2 will begin tomorrow at 4 PM MST. Matches 3 and 4 will begin 24 hours after that, and so on.

The voting of each match will last 48 hours.

You have until match 1 starts tomorrow to make any final trades and to send me lineups/write-ups.

Can you post the final teams so we can see what we are up against?

Surprised that KAT and Ben Simmons were not picked.
Actually not surprised at all. Neither of them would fit on an all-time team. Too many better players.

Honestly there aren’t as many players in this draft as talented as KAT, but there are a lot better at winning. I thought of drafting him but chose Laimbeer over him because he’s a winner, and does what it takes to win. Laimbeer doesn’t have anywhere near talent or skill KAT does, but no one is drafting KAT over Laimbeer

Disagree on KAT. He would fit much better than many of the all-time individual greats with modern rules, IMO.
Way more than talent goes into building a winning team, or being a winning player.

Playoffs allow more physicality and KAT isn't dealing with any of that. He may be good for 2-3 minutes a half to surprise all-time greats but anymore and he is getting abused.