What's new

2020 NBA trade deadline discussion

So I’ve always said Conley is here to stay. The only Conley move I could see tomorrow is for another one of DL’s interests: Otto Porter.

The thing that's most upsetting is this dribbling off the foot, loosing the ball on a drive, having a routine dribble poked away three times in a row. I just don't get it. If it were Gobert or Bradley dribbling the ball, that's one thing, but it's Mike and Donovan loosing their dribble.

The thing that's most upsetting is this dribbling off the foot, loosing the ball on a drive, having a routine dribble poked away three times in a row. I just don't get it. If it were Gobert or Bradley dribbling the ball, that's one thing, but it's Mike and Donovan loosing their dribble.

7 TOs in the 4th Qtr....

This is terrible. The other teams want it more? Where is our pride? This is laziness and lack of desire. There is no excuse for this.

Georges Niang doesn't have the physical ability to defend, play hard and compete. I want him out of the rotation. I want guys who run the floor, make the extra effort to shut guys down, and really compete. Not some guy who is just happy to be in the league. The guy brings zero energy.

Everyone on this team needs a 2k diamond shoe with ball control boost

The only Conley trade that (for a while) I’ve thought could be a move that puts you over the top is Conley for Otto Porter Jr. I’d make that trade now, especially if you could get Dunn out of it.

Georges Niang doesn't have the physical ability to defend, play hard and compete. I want him out of the rotation. I want guys who run the floor, make the extra effort to shut guys down, and really compete. Not some guy who is just happy to be in the league. The guy brings zero energy.
Niang could be a useful backup to teams that only need shooting. But we simply can't afford to put him on the floor when we already have 3 or 4 other unathletic and physically limited dudes out there.