What's new

2020 NBA trade deadline discussion

Let's be honest boys. The Jazz will not trade anyone away. They might pick up some waived peeps but they're definitely not going to move Conley when DL has had his eyes on him for years

I don’t know who this Christian Wood guy is but I look at his numbers and I like them. What would we have to trade for him? Just get @Handlogten's Heros in here talking about Wood, his length, his girth, and his ability to penetrate and I think we should be good.

I don’t know who this Christian Wood guy is but I look at his numbers and I like them. What would we have to trade for him? Just get @Handlogten's Heros in here talking about Wood, his length, his girth, and his ability to penetrate and I think we should be good.
He has long limbs and is really bouncy... I'm not sure he's got Jazz DNA but if we wanted to try out a bad boy he might be worth the experiment. He's a freak athlete can shoot it a little too. He's been around town a lot because he has talent and some maturity issues.

6'10 with a 7'3 wingspan... he can handle the ball a bit... his pick and roll finishing stats will cause your eyes to roll to the back of your head... thinking about him and Ingles together has me all sorts of excited.

Wood seems rock solid.

I don't know what Detroit would want... we can save them a little money with Exum for Snell... maybe Niang and some seconds. He is playing a meaningful role for them right now and they are 1 game out of the playoffs. I'm not sure they would let him go at this point in the season. If they get closer to the deadline and don't think they will keep him they might take a second for him. He's a minimum guy so salary matching is pretty easy.

He has long limbs and is really bouncy... I'm not sure he's got Jazz DNA but if we wanted to try out a bad boy he might be worth the experiment. He's a freak athlete can shoot it a little too. He's been around town a lot because he has talent and some maturity issues.

6'10 with a 7'3 wingspan... he can handle the ball a bit... his pick and roll finishing stats will cause your eyes to roll to the back of your head... thinking about him and Ingles together has me all sorts of excited.

Wood seems rock solid.
Do you think we could insert some of our Jazz DNA into him?

It’s official:

Christian Wood is this year’s Caruso of JazzFanz.

Ok, let’s trade Exum, Bradley, and “The Accommodator” adult toy for Christian Wood and Tony Snell.

Ok, let’s trade Exum, Bradley, and “The Accommodator” adult toy for Christian Wood and Tony Snell.
If we can get an expiring contract from a team that likes Exum that might be more appealing.