What's new

2020 Presidential election

I don’t get your support for Trump but I totally agree with your take on Tulsi. What they’re doing to a congresswoman who is currently serving in the US Army as a Major is despicable. With no proof whatsoever they keep spouting lies about her. It also makes me feel embarrassed about the “truth” that they throw at us daily.

Its beyond despicable. What they are doing to her.

You really think that its any different than what they are doing to Trump? Its the exact same thing. Literally the exact same thing. Trump is just easier to dislike.

If they will do it to Tulsi who clearly isnt a bad person, then why would they have any problem doing it to Trump who is not likeable to many?

Just by you not buying into the Tulsi smears makes you at least half smart. You should be able to see that its just the same thing.

If you oppose the corporate war machine you will get smeared.

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, New York Times ,etc... They all are bought and paid for. There is barely any real journalism there. It's mostly propaganda.

Its beyond despicable. What they are doing to her.

You really think that its any different than what they are doing to Trump? Its the exact same thing. Literally the exact same thing. Trump is just easier to dislike.

If they will do it to Tulsi who clearly isnt a bad person, then why would they have any problem doing it to Trump who is not likeable to many?

Just by you not buying into the Tulsi smears makes you at least half smart. You should be able to see that its just the same thing.

If you oppose the corporate war machine you will get smeared.

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, New York Times ,etc... They all are bought and paid for. There is barely any real journalism there. It's mostly propaganda.

The problem is, what do you make out of Trump, you can’t read him, he’s given too many mixed signs, runs a non-interventionist political campaign but goes on to funding the Saudis, withdraws troops from Northern Syria but keeps troops in other areas in Syria. What the eff is his foreign policy about? I have a hard time following the ****ing mess that the Middle East finds itself in.

I say start putting more attention to domestic issues, it goes for all sides, seriously.

Last edited:
No one is running. We are right here. No one has time for all your nonsense. We are busy with our lives.

Cant wait for 2020. Gonna be funny watching you all meltdown all over again.

I notice that you dismiss anti trump facts as nonsense but you never refute they with facts, reasoning or logic. I wonder why.

Referring to LGBTQ activists as "extremists" isn't being a good person. Insisting on focusing on Islamic terrorism, and not other types of terrorism, isn't being a good person.

Referring to LGBTQ activists as "extremists" isn't being a good person. Insisting on focusing on Islamic terrorism, and not other types of terrorism, isn't being a good person.

Please reference when she said that so I can see it context.

But if you really think about it, promoting sex changes to children is a little extreme. No?

The trump cult of incessant victimhood is sadly going to stick around for a while. Unfortunately, many Americans are caught up that their perceived economic, social, and cultural slights are the results of secularism, the educated, and immigrants. It’s so tiresome and oftentimes, so inaccurate. Like these jokes, wanting to blame their own cheapness and irresponsibility on a perceived political and/or religious bias. It’s just pathetic.

She pulled back from her stance on the LGBTQ cause a good while ago. People change opinions you know, just like Warren once being a Republican.

depends on the activists in question. As a broad brush for all LGBTQ activists, sure.

focusing on one type of terrorism doesn’t make you a bad person either.

Im saying its stupid to be calling every conservative a white nationalist.

Gabbard has the support of self-declared white nationalists, so this is not a case of "calling every conservative a white nationalist", it's about actual white nationalists.

Gabbard has the support of self-declared white nationalists, so this is not a case of "calling every conservative a white nationalist", it's about actual white nationalists.
What has she done to garner White Nationalist support and how are you gauging that support?

Define "sex changes". If you mean allowing those born male to dress up and be treated like girls, why is that extreme?
I generally agree, however I do believe there is a difference between permitting and promoting.

I agree that if the id doesn't want to wear girl's clothes, he shouldn't be forced to. Is that what you meant by "promoting"?
if "id" is a typo when you meant to say "kid" it's a pretty entertaining typo.