What's new

2020 Presidential election

Trump is effective as an outside attacker. He is now defending 4 years as status quo. How much longer can keep scapegoating until some hold him accountable? I think some trump lemmings may get p’d off about all the broken promises.

Then again, if there is a way for Dems to lose they will find it.

Trump is effective as an outside attacker. He is now defending 4 years as status quo. How much longer can keep scapegoating until some hold him accountable? I think some trump lemmings may get p’d off about all the broken promises.

Then again, if there is a way for Dems to lose they will find it.

I think you’re overestimating Trump supporters. They think anything he does is amazing. I’ve seen them go leaps and bounds to defend some of the stuff he does. It’s insanity.

Well, there's a global pandemic wreaking havoc, and there's the very real threat of the global economy going into a severe recession.

Is that enough to get Joe Biden elected? Probably not.

But lets see what happens over the next 6 months.

Lol dude you’re funny. Thank you captain obvious. I’m just wondering why you think Biden has a chance besides the fact that there is two candidates?
Because there are a lot of Democrats in the United States.
Also a lot of people who hate trump.

There are also alot of Republicans in the United States and a lot of people who like Trump.

So...... There will be 2 candidates with a good chance. To say either of them have no chance would be a stupid thing to say.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Because there are a lot of Democrats in the United States.
Also a lot of people who hate trump.

There are also alot of Republicans in the United States and a lot of people who like Trump.

So...... There will be 2 candidates with a good chance. To say either of them have no chance would be a stupid thing to say.

When Biden’s dementia(I legitimately think he’s got it) really starts to show he won’t have a chance. We’ll get 4 more years of the Orange Man.

It would be interesting to see if there would be any kind of shift in a 2nd term from Trump without the worry of re-election.

One thing is for sure: if Biden wins, it was rigged. If Trump wins, it was voter suppression.

The headlines write themselves.

When Biden’s dementia(I legitimately think he’s got it) really starts to show he won’t have a chance.
yes he will. Dementia or not democrats will vote for him (or do you think Dems will vote for Trump? Lol) And never Trumpers such as myself will vote for Biden as well.

I think you’re overestimating Trump supporters. They think anything he does is amazing. I’ve seen them go leaps and bounds to defend some of the stuff he does. It’s insanity.

Trump voters are not as homogeneous as you think. You underestimate the number of trump voters who hate him and hated HRC more. And you underestimate the number of people who voted straight R ticket and after seeing trump in action would never vote for him again. I travel in circles with these people. Many are moderate upper middle class white women who now hold him in contempt.

Remember trump won by 77,744 votes, which is 0.02 percent of the population. That is one out of ever 5,000 people. That’s like 4 people at a filled Jazz game.

One thing is for sure: if Biden wins, it was rigged. If Trump wins, it was voter suppression.

The headlines write themselves.

Republican voter suppression is an irrefutable fact. It is their strategy, they just won’t admit to it in public (some have reformed and come clean publicly out of guilt) . They do admit to it in private. Winning is more important than democracy. Principled republicans from years gone by would be disgusted by today’s party.

It is one reason I am no longer a republican despite being a fiscal conservative.

The reason you voted trump is because he was/is republican.
If he were a Democrat he wouldn't have got your vote.
It's (you are) really that simple

Not really fish.

Trump has:

Proven to be more conservative than I thought he would be.
Picked Supreme Court justices that believe in the Constitution and has a chance to pick a third
Supported our military
Shown he loves the United States
Done really well leading the country through a global pandemic. This is unprecedented in history.
Taken on the corrupt media like no other Republican has ever done.
Fought for 2nd Amendment rights

Those are just a few reasons and there are many more. #1 is he's not Hillary Clinton. I would consider voting for a Democrat if they had any of those qualities. None of them do. They all want to "fundamentally change" the US. No thanks.

Last edited:
This seems significant

I don't typically like national polls seeing as how the electoral college is all that matters. What really matters is the battleground polls in a half-dozen states.

Elections should simply be based on popular vote anyway, but nothing America does is simple or common sense much of the time.

I don't typically like national polls seeing as how the electoral college is all that matters. What really matters is the battleground polls in a half-dozen states.

Elections should simply be based on popular vote anyway, but nothing America does is simple or common sense much of the time.

I mostly agree. But an 11 pt national lead is so significant that it probably will show Trump’s loss of popularity in swing states. Biden might not be up 11 pts in swing states. But I think this shows a trend. And it’s only going to get worse as this pandemic worsens, the economy continues to crash, and Donald continues to produce Biden campaign ads with these press conferences.

I mostly agree. But an 11 pt national lead is so significant that it probably will show Trump’s loss of popularity in swing states. Biden might not be up 11 pts in swing states. But I think this shows a trend. And it’s only going to get worse as this pandemic worsens, the economy continues to crash, and Donald continues to produce Biden campaign ads with these press conferences.

Possibly, but November is also seven months away. Hard to predict with any accuracy what the pandemic and economy will look like closer to that time.

This is going to be the dirtiest and most mudslinging in a campaign we'll ever see - I have no doubt about that.