What's new

2020 Presidential election

He wasn't 60+. Not from the same generation as Trump and Biden.

Hard to know about most previous presidents/candidates previous to #metoo because women weren't talking. But I do think most men now are at least aware of what is appropriate. Whether they choose to be appropriate and respectful is another matter. But back when I was growing up and then as a young adult, there were not discussions about this and women just had to shut up and put up with it. Even in my 50s I've had to make decisions about whether to report inappropriate coworkers.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
Ahh, the good ol days

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I would NOT support the best chance of ousting Trump if that option is a sexual assaulter.

I would not support either candidate in that situation.

I do very much want Trump out. His administration is actively undermining various federal agencies. Just recently, they EPA has decided to loosen up restrictions on air and water pollution in response to the COVID19 crisis. I might vote for Biden, I might vote for no one (definitely not Green as long as Stein is a major part of their party, and definitely not Libertarian). This is truly awful.

Just going backwards, with the question of "Have there been any sexual harassment accusations against...?":

So many of them are from a time women were afraid to come forward, I don't trust a lack of reporting on anyone before Clinton.

I do very much want Trump out. His administration is actively undermining various federal agencies. Just recently, they EPA has decided to loosen up restrictions on air and water pollution in response to the COVID19 crisis. I might vote for Biden, I might vote for no one (definitely not Green as long as Stein is a major part of their party, and definitely not Libertarian). This is truly awful.
I will vote for whoever isn't trump. I never liked Biden even before these allegations. But he is still better than Trump. Anyone is better than trump. Trump's list of negatives is never ending.

@Zombie are you old enough to remember when “you didn’t build that” was a thing? Oh and Democrats shouldn’t be allowed to win?
Trump is such a snowflake.
The Dems shouldn't be allowed to win. He wants to change the rules of the game all of sudden. Adult infant

This is really unsurprising, but that doesn't mean every American shouldn't be pissed off as hell over this.

This is really unsurprising, but that doesn't mean every American shouldn't be pissed off as hell over this.

isn’t that the story of his administration? Of his entire presidency even?

People too weak to stand up to him? People lacking character to go public with important information? People missing their chances to go down on the right side of history?

from people like Rupert Murdoch to Kelly to Mad Dog to Bolton to Susan Collins to Esper to Navarro. All these *** clowns could’ve saved lives and sunk this administration. But their lack of courage/personal ambition led to enabling dear leader to cause greater suffering to people and damage to our country.
Pitiful. Utterly pitiful. There needs to be great reckoning this fall.

We just aren’t a serious country anymore. This is why we shouldn’t complain about our government if these are the morons we’re electing:

The dog whistles, the not so subtle calls for violence, and overall Un-seriousness of a candidate like this just shows how decadent our society has become. Most industrialized countries wouldn’t put up with such shameful candidates. This guy should be To embarrassed to run for office.