What's new

2020 Presidential election

Trump probably won't go to jail after he is out of office, but many of his henchmen will. I would not be surprised if Rudy ends up behind bars.
I think the next administration will ball at the idea of sending Trump to prison. We don’t want to go Banana Republic. But I hope they drain as many of his assets as humanly possible.

I think the next administration will ball at the idea of sending Trump to prison. We don’t want to go Banana Republic. But I hope they drain as many of his assets as humanly possible.

i agree, but will Biden interfere with the judicial system to get him off? Will Biden pardon trump?

I think the idea of an ex-POTUS in jail feels bad, as much as Donnie might deserve it.

He will be broke because his supporters cannot afford to stay at his hotels and his brand is now garbage.

If Biden is elected, they won’t try and go after Trump. In fact, my guess is they don’t talk about him at all and erase him from memory.

Great news

This is great news. No one should wish for a poor economy. I was skeptical of the forecasters predicting a higher rate when you see tons of people returning to work.

That’s the big picture here is that most of this isn’t new job creation, but returning to work after being out. Income is income though so enlightening to see.

I do think it’s going to be a bit of a slog to get below double digits, but we should all celebrate any gains in the human condition.

I personally wouldn’t be very bothered if this story was true. However, if this is the blackmail that made Lindsey become a Trump Cheerleader then LOL

Seems that many trump supporters thrive on being associated with who they perceive to be winning. ( Same reason we have warriors bandwagon fans). Some (not all) are meek folks who have been losers their entire life. Realizing that their cult hero has been ineffective in delivering on promises, this threatens their self esteem.

As trump has been and continues to be exposed as the biggest loser in country history, how do these people react? Some will blame and abandon trump. Others will blame everyone besides trump.

This is compounded by the fact that trump is becoming anathema in DC as politicians begin to view him as a non threat and a pre-election lame duck. It may become a badge of honor to be anti trump.

We’ve reached a tipping point. I think we should welcome the pro trump folks back into the fold as their leader’s power implodes.

Seems that many trump supporters thrive on being associated with who they perceive to be winning. ( Same reason we have warriors bandwagon fans). Some (not all) are meek folks who have been losers their entire life. Realizing that their cult hero has been ineffective in delivering on promises, this threatens their self esteem.

As trump has been and continues to be exposed as the biggest loser in country history, how do these people react? Some will blame and abandon trump. Others will blame everyone besides trump.

This is compounded by the fact that trump is becoming anathema in DC as politicians begin to view him as a non threat and a pre-election lame duck. It may become a badge of honor to be anti trump.

We’ve reached a tipping point. I think we should welcome the pro trump folks back into the fold as their leader’s power implodes.

I will always welcome those who loved Trump but come to see that they shouldn't. People admitting they were wrong and changing is extremely endearing to me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You knew this was coming. Trump is so predictable. And as a Democrat, I’m so happy Trump is picking this fight. Now Republicans can be asked if they support Trump or Mattis. And they’ll have to defend Trump. We’ve already exposed the pro life fallacy. I can’t wait to expose Republicans support the military fallacy.

My hope is that Mattis motivates others to speak out and for more establishment types to join the resistance.

it’s happening!!!

Trump is trashing the military. And now Republican senators when asked about these comments will either pretend that they hadn’t heard/seen them or bash the military to agree with trump.

Yet another fallacy exposed, that Republicans cared about the military. They didn’t. Just like deficits, just like free trade, and just like being pro life. They didn’t actually care.

it’s happening!!!

Trump is trashing the military. And now Republican senators when asked about these comments will either pretend that they hadn’t heard/seen them or bash the military to agree with trump.

Yet another fallacy exposed, that Republicans cared about the military. They didn’t. Just like deficits, just like free trade, and just like being pro life. They didn’t actually care.

General Mattis….

"The only military leader that Trump thinks isn't overrated is Colonel Sanders."