What's new

2020 Presidential election

In 2016 part of tumps platform was that the obama administration was really racking up the national debt and the country needed to trump in place to stop the debt from getting much worse.
On the national debt, the platform complained that the “current Administration’s refusal to work with Republicans took our national debt from $10 trillion to nearly $19 trillion today.
“Left unchecked, it will hit $30 trillion by 2026,” Republicans wrote in 2016.
In fact, the national debt has exceeded $26 trillion this week and is on pace to surpass the $30 trillion mark well before 2026.

Another one of his platforms was that obama's administration had abandoned our friends and rewarded our enemies. So trump takes over and has close relationships with strongmen like Russia’s Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Speaking of Kim, Trump famously declared that “we’ve fallen in love." And has pissed off many of our countries allies.

Well done trump.

In 2016 part of tumps platform was that the obama administration was really racking up the national debt and the country needed to trump in place to stop the debt from getting much worse.
On the national debt, the platform complained that the “current Administration’s refusal to work with Republicans took our national debt from $10 trillion to nearly $19 trillion today.
“Left unchecked, it will hit $30 trillion by 2026,” Republicans wrote in 2016.
In fact, the national debt has exceeded $26 trillion this week and is on pace to surpass the $30 trillion mark well before 2026.

Another one of his platforms was that obama's administration had abandoned our friends and rewarded our enemies. So trump takes over and has close relationships with strongmen like Russia’s Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Speaking of Kim, Trump famously declared that “we’ve fallen in love." And has pissed off many of our countries allies.

Well done trump.

listen, you, Donald ignored his idiotic foreign policy “experts” who said that meeting with KJ Un would do nothing but improve the stature of a murderous autocrat. And he got a deal done where N Korea has demilitarized all its nukes!!!

Wait, I’m being told...... nvm

Y’all are forgetting the peace in the Middle East that the orange man has delivered.

What had Trump done for anyone to get your vote last time around?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I forgot, did George go to prison? Is he out now, did get a pleas bargain, or Barr just drop the charges against him? Do you remember? It’s interesting that Trumpers keep giving felons credibility. Seems weird. Especially since law and order is sooooo important to them.

OMG Fox News was totally trolled with a line from Monte Python and the Holy Grail. And they responded seriously.

We really deserve to know the true status of his health. This to me looks like one of my relatives who recently had a stroke a few years ago. Was that why he was rushed to the Walter Reed hospital that one day?

We really deserve to know the true status of his health. This to me looks like one of my relatives who recently had a stroke a few years ago. Was that why he was rushed to the Walter Reed hospital that one day?

You referring to Biden or Trump or both?

Pretty sure no one is stopping anyone from watching gone with the wind bud.

Sure, just trying to. The Help and Greenbook will be next. Not that any of the movies are that good but out of priniciple its bull ****.

Last edited:
Sure, just trying to. The Help and Greenbook will be next. Not that any of the movies are that good but out of priniciple its bull ****.

Between this crap that Beer is spouting, Jeff Sessions and ted Cruz whining about removing confederate statues, and Trump’s unwillingness to at least pretend to care about police brutality, I would love if this is the hill Republicans die on.

Between this crap that Beer is spouting, Jeff Sessions and ted Cruz whining about removing confederate statues, and Trump’s unwillingness to at least pretend to care about police brutality, I would love if this is the hill Republicans die on.

Not even kind of a republican. Not even a little. Just able to understand nuance and logic. Occasionally anyways.