What's new

2020 Presidential election

Lol you guys are exactly the same as the Trump supporters you bash for being blind followers.

Something isn’t right with him and it is actually sad. Maybe the debates will open some eyes. Dude is going to get destroyed.

He doesn’t even remember where he is half the time.

My name is Joe Biden the husband of Joe Biden.

Together we need to come together to beat Joe Biden.

“By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and it’d get hot. I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, I love kids jumping on my lap.”

Lol

Ya Trump is such a smart guy.
Remember how the Spanish flu of 1918 ended world war two? Yes, that's the type of stuff trump says on an almost daily basis. World war 2 was in the 40's iirc.
He thinks that revolutionary war troops stormed the airports.
Airports didn't exist when the revolutionary war took place.

He is really really dumb.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You are correct that something is wrong. He stuttered as a kid, and you can still see that in the he reaches for words and ideas when ad-libbing. That's why he's a gaffe machine.

However, the "debates" are about memorizing your talking points and pivoting questions back into what you've prepared. Biden will be able to handle them well, just as he did in 2008 and 2012.

Stuttering when he was a kid is affecting him remembering where he is and who he’s talking about?

Ya Trump is such a smart guy.
Remember how the Spanish flu of 1918 ended world war two? Yes, that's the type of stuff trump says on an almost daily basis. World war 2 was in the 40's iirc.
He thinks that revolutionary war troops stormed the airports.
Airports didn't exist when the revolutionary war took place.

He is really really dumb.

Trump says his fair share of dumb stuff without a doubt. The thing is at least he is capable of speaking and having clear thoughts. A vote for Biden might be a vote for Harris in a couple years.

Trump says his fair share of dumb stuff without a doubt. The thing is at least he is capable of speaking and having clear thoughts. A vote for Biden might be a vote for Harris in a couple years.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. There should be little doubt that many people will vote for Biden to put Harris in the express lane - and many will be comfortable with that.

And Trump is not capable of speaking and having clear thoughts, c'mon. Neither of the two candidates are eloquent. Trump claims to be the smartest person in the world on a variety of subjects - let me know if you believe him and his 'clear thoughts'.

Do I need to bring receipts? They're not hard to find, but here's some:
  • Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
  • ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
  • Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "Who knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
  • The visa system: "Nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "Nobody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "Look, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • Construction: "Nobody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

Seems intellectually dishonest to blame all his gaffes on his stuttering that happened 60 years ago. It's pretty clear he is slipping and slipping fast.

Are you referring to the gaffes he made in the 1990s, the 2000s, or as Obama's VP? Can you delineate exactly when the gaffes start to be because of his supposed mental decline?

Are you referring to the gaffes he made in the 1990s, the 2000s, or as Obama's VP? Can you delineate exactly when the gaffes start to be because of his supposed mental decline?
That's the thing that's getting a little lost in the "Biden is losing it" narrative- he's always been a gaffe machine.

To your first point, both Trump and Biden say dumb stuff. One of them says dumb stuff, abuses his power, fires anyone who disagrees with him, is unlikeable to everyone around him (many resignations around him), is childish, petty, is a bully, has no compassion empathy or emotions, and has divided this country more than it's every been before. Trump's presidency has ruined so many friendships and family relationships across the country. There is more hate than ever before under his watch. I want the country to heal and come together yet everytime trump talks he is trying to attack and divide us. So though I don't prefer our president (if Joe were to win) to be a crappy speaker I can live it cause it's much better than being a crappy speaker plus all those other things I just listed about trump.

Actually a vote for Biden is only a vote for Biden (or in my case a vote against trump).
If Harris were to run for the presidency then she would have to be better than the Republican and independent candidates in that election to get my vote. Hell, actually once Trump is gone I likely don't vote anymore so Harris doesn't have much of a chance to get my vote.

Trump is a well established moron. People acting like Biden isn't sliding mentally really fast is crazy to me.
Can you provide some links to some videos of Biden speaking from like 10 years ago and some from this year for a comparison? TIA

To your first point, both Trump and Biden say dumb stuff. One of them said dumb stuff, abuses how power, fires anyone who disagrees with him, is unlikeable to everyone around him (many resignations around him), is childish, petty, is a bully, has no compassion empathy or emotions, is a bully, and has divided this country more than it's every been before. Trump's presidency has ruined so many friendships and family relationships across the country. There is more hate than ever before under his watch. I want the country to heal and come together yet everytime trump talks he is trying to attack and divide us. So though I don't prefer our president (if Joe were to win) to be a crappy speaker I can live it cause it's much better than being a crappy speaker plus all those other things I just listed about trump.

Actually a vote for Biden is only a vote for Biden (or in my case a vote against trump).
If Harris were to run for the presidency then she would have to be better than the Republican and independent candidates in that election to get my vote. Hell, actually once Trump is gone I likely don't vote anymore so Harris doesn't have much of a chance to get my vote.

Biden is much more than a crappy speaker. The problem is he forgets what he is talking about and forgets where he is. Early signs of memory loss and dementia.

Biden is much more than a crappy speaker. The problem is he forgets what he is talking about and forgets where he is. Early signs of memory loss and dementia.

Exactly, its not just little mispeaks. It's glaring, obvious errors. Like he has no clue where he is or what he is doing. Trump at least understands he is pandering to fools.

Can you provide some links to some videos of Biden speaking from like 10 years ago and some from this year for a comparison? TIA

No, because I don't care what he was doing 10 years ago. I care what he is doing now. OB is speaking about his decades old errors. Ask him.

How have you seen so much of his speaking? I thought he was hiding in his basement or something and hasn't really been out campaigning much.
As for Trump, seems to have plenty of memory loss and dementia to me.
I mean he actually though that ww2 was taking place in 1918! He thought there were airports around during the revolutionary war! Clear signs of memory loss and dementia. And there are many many more examples. He took a God damn test cause he seemed so senile for goodness sake.

No, because I don't care what he was doing 10 years ago. I care what he is doing now. OB is speaking about his decades old errors. Ask him.
Oh I thought you said that Biden is sliding mentally. In order know if that is true or not then you would have to have a before for comparison.

Also I want to ask you what I asked white chocolate.
How are you seeing so many speeches by Biden? I don't ever hear about him being out and about speaking in public. In fact I have heard Republicans criticizing him all the time cause he never shows himself.
Now I don't read a lot of news or go to news sites but I go to Yahoo and look at their headlines, I go to Facebook, I come here on jazzfanz. I never see Biden speaking.

How have you seen so much of his speaking? I thought he was hiding in his basement or something and hasn't really been out campaigning much.
As for Trump, seems to have plenty of memory loss and dementia to me.
I mean he actually though that ww2 was taking place in 1918! He thought there were airports around during the revolutionary war! Clear signs of memory loss and dementia. And there are many many more examples. He took a God damn test cause he seemed so senile for goodness sake.

I’d bet any amount of money before hearing him say this and the media attack him that you couldn’t have told me the year that WW2 took place.

That’s not memory loss or dementia that’s just not knowing for a fact what year it took place.

Secondly, Biden literally has so many gaffes and blunders every time he speaks that it shows up on social media.

Literally every time. Just last time how he said the Latino community is extremely diverse unlike the black community. Like WTF is going on in this dude’s head. Either he’s demented or racist. Which one is it?

I’d bet any amount of money before hearing him say this and the media attack him that you couldn’t have told me the year that WW2 took place.

That’s not memory loss or dementia that’s just not knowing for a fact what year it took place.

Secondly, Biden literally has so many gaffes and blunders every time he speaks that it shows up on social media.

Literally every time. Just last time how he said the Latino community is extremely diverse unlike the black community. Like WTF is going on in this dude’s head. Either he’s demented or racist. Which one is it?
I did know when ww2 took place lol. That's easy. You would lose that money. Hell, a video game that i used to like called 1942 took place in ww2. There have been many movies about ww2 that tell you the year. Oh and I learned about ww2 in history at school.
Trying to make it seem normal that he thinks ww2 was in 1918 is a bad tactic. Try something else.

You didn't answer my question. How are you seeing all these speeches from Biden? I never see him out doing speeches other than recently when he announced Kamala Harris as his running mate and he did just fine in that speech (kinda blows up your "literally everytime he speaks" criticism btw).
Republicans are always criticizing him for being in hiding and never coming out in public but somehow you are watching a whole bunch of his speeches. How are you doing that?