What's new

2020 Presidential election

Biden’s staffers rushing reporters out of the press conference without letting them ask questions was hilarious. No way in hell will they let anyone ask Biden a question.

Biden’s staffers rushing reporters out of the press conference without letting them ask questions was hilarious. No way in hell will they let anyone ask Biden a question.
This message board failed in its role raising you into a good adult. You had plenty of opportunities to engage with good ideas and arguments, though, so it’s obvi mostly on you.

I’d bet any amount of money before hearing him say this and the media attack him that you couldn’t have told me the year that WW2 took place.
Could I have told you the exact years (plural, by the way) of the entire war? No. Could I have said that the US entered it in 1941 (a day that will live in infamy, after all)? Sure. Did I knew it ended in 1945? Yup. But I didn't know when it started for the rest of the world.

Now, would I have known before the last 6 months when the Spanish Flu pandemic was? Maybe not. I think I would have guessed the 1910s, maybe 1900s or 20s. But I damn sure knew it had nothing to do with WWII.

But, no, I don't believe that Trump actually thought that the Spanish Flu ended WWII, it's just that that's the war all his supporters' wet dreams are about, and one of the two they get their flags from. So it was freshest on his mind. And, after all, he was born right after it ended.

Could I have told you the exact years (plural, by the way) of the entire war? No. Could I have said that the US entered it in 1941 (a day that will live in infamy, after all)? Sure. Did I knew it ended in 1945? Yup. But I didn't know when it started for the rest of the world.

Now, would I have known before the last 6 months when the Spanish Flu pandemic was? Maybe not. I think I would have guessed the 1910s, maybe 1900s or 20s. But I damn sure knew it had nothing to do with WWII.

But, no, I don't believe that Trump actually thought that the Spanish Flu ended WWII, it's just that that's the war all his supporters' wet dreams are about, and one of the two they get their flags from. So it was freshest on his mind. And, after all, he was born right after it ended.

Trump got WWI and WWII mixed up. The Spanish flu was a factor in ending WWI but we’ll never know how much as there was much disease going around and both sides tried to cover reports about the flu up.

Germany was obviously going to lose as the Triple Alliance was already falling apart when the flu hit but it definitely sped things up. The flu also had an impact on the Treaty of Versailles.

Read about it here

Trump got WWI and WWII mixed up. The Spanish flu was a factor in ending WWI but we’ll never know how much as there was much disease going around and both sides tried to cover reports about the flu up.

Germany was obviously going to lose as the Triple Alliance was already falling apart when the flu hit but it definitely sped things up. The flu also had an impact on the Treaty of Versailles.
See, that's the other thing. The simple viewpoint is that the SF helped end WWI, and that's probably good enough for 4th grade history. I don't want simplistic views from a president, I want someone who really examines what happened, and what's happening.

See, that's the other thing. The simple viewpoint is that the SF helped end WWI, and that's probably good enough for 4th grade history. I don't want simplistic views from a president, I want someone who really examines what happened, and what's happening.

Good point.

This message board failed in its role raising you into a good adult. You had plenty of opportunities to engage with good ideas and arguments, though, so it’s obvi mostly on you.

This message board is full of dudes who have no life and nothing but time on their hands. This entire thread is a Biden love fest. You guys don’t look at the other side on anything. That’s not good for you. I’m wasting my time in this thread regardless because none of you will ever change your mind on anything. Biden isn’t going to win the election. This is Hillary 2.0.

This message board is full of dudes who have no life and nothing but time on their hands. This entire thread is a Biden love fest. You guys don’t look at the other side on anything. That’s not good for you. I’m wasting my time in this thread regardless because none of you will ever change your mind on anything. Biden isn’t going to win the election. This is Hillary 2.0.
Mmhmm. Sure, pal.

This thread is a biden love fest? Wow you are dumb. Almost everyone wanted a different person to be repping the democrats. I wanted warren and so did gameface. Many people wanted bernie. Some wanted mayor pete. Some wanted andrew yang.
Almost no one wanted biden. In fact most of us had biden right near the bottom of our list. I wanted anyone to get the nomination over biden other than bloomberg.
You are showing just how stupid you are.
Most of us dont like biden. Thing is he is running against this douche named trump so we will vote for biden despite not liking him. Trump is simply that bad.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

This thread is a biden love fest? Wow you are dumb. Almost everyone wanted a different person to be repping the democrats. I wanted warren and so did gameface. Many people wanted bernie. Some wanted mayor pete. Some wanted andrew yang.
Almost no one wanted biden. In fact most of us had biden right near the bottom of our list. I wanted anyone to get the nomination over biden other than bloomberg.
You are showing just how stupid you are.
Most of us dont like biden. Thing is he is running against this douche named trump so we will vote for biden despite not liking him. Trump is simply that bad.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

You’re stupid and you’re dumb. Great dialogue fish. The most recent posts is a Biden love fest. You guys have way too much free time to not be doing actual research like you know watching Biden speak?

Gosh, you really opened my eyes here. It's so very unusual for a politician or their campaign to limit media contact and try to control it. There must be something wrong, because no other politician does this.[/sarcasm]

You’re stupid and you’re dumb. Great dialogue fish. The most recent posts is a Biden love fest. You guys have way too much free time to not be doing actual research like you know watching Biden speak?

I love Biden like I love getting a filling at the dentist; it's better than having the tooth pulled out.

Gosh, you really opened my eyes here. It's so very unusual for a politician or their campaign to limit media contact and try to control it. There must be something wrong, because no other politician does this.[/sarcasm]

Just wait for the first debate. It’s going to be quite sad. I don’t dislike Biden but it’s so apparent that he is losing his memory it’s honestly sad.

What test is he talking about then? He literally says he’s constantly tested.

You guys are clowns.
By stubbornly defining the word “test” in the narrowest possible way and ignoring the context and obvious intent, you are testing my patience.

see how that works?

Trump wouldn’t be going to such lengths to cheat if he thought he was on track to win in a few months.

Again, my hypothesis is proven true, Trumpers are either poorly informed or just ****** people.

I wonder if we will even watch the same debate.

Oh we definitely will. There will be no argument made by the clowns on this board about his decline.

150 million people have died because of guns. Remember that one?

Remember when Kamala Harris called him a racist and now is his running mate?

It’s a damn shame that Tulsi Gabbard or Andrew Yang didn’t get the nomination. I would have loved to have the opportunity vote for either one of them in November.