What's new

2020 Presidential election

This has even (finally) given my mother pause.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Why? Is it because it’s so blatant? Or because it’s affecting her personally?

My guess is is that this is going to backfire on Trump. Now he's raised awareness of the situation. So those who want to vote against him will vote early. Meanwhile I think this is going to hurt his support since those who support him are generally older and live in rural communities. Delaying the delivery of meds and social security checks is not a great way of winning over the older and more rural crowd

Why? Is it because it’s so blatant? Or because it’s affecting her personally?

My guess is is that this is going to backfire on Trump. Now he's raised awareness of the situation. So those who want to vote against him will vote early. Meanwhile I think this is going to hurt his support since those who support him are generally older and live in rural communities. Delaying the delivery of meds and social security checks is not a great way of winning over the older and more rural crowd

Yep this is my thinking as well. Not surprising since trump is an idiot.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I’m not stupid. I do enjoy debating a lot and will debate people about just about anything. It is very fun to me. On some real **** though read below:

Trump is EXTREMELY dumb for trying to go after the post office. That’s just something you don’t and can’t do. If he is ordering all of those drop boxes to get picked up for no reason other than to slow down the mail and overwork the post office even more that is a very bad offense.

The country relies on and needs the post office. People getting meds through the mail, maybe your local store is out of formula and you have to order it online for your baby? Then what?

I did some research, read some comments on here and came to the conclusion that it actually would be extremely hard to rig the election through vote-in mail. I read a post office employee say there was 50+ ballots in the trash at an apartment complex to use as an example as voter fraud.

Then I really thought about it, what are people gonna do? They really want to screw over Trump so bad they’re going to risk doing something illegal and rig a couple ballots that could get thrown out anyways for a couple votes that wouldn’t even make a difference AT ALL in the grand scheme of things.

That is just one instance and it’s been very small cases of ballots being thrown out for being invalid. Guess what those don’t count. News flash Trump invalid ballots don’t count.

Don’t you think if rigging the election was possible it would have been done in 2016? Trump didn’t even win the popular vote.

In the end I think Trump knows his supporters are die hards with blinders on. All of the Trump supporters I know will literally praise him for anything he says. Like literally dude could say I think everyone’s taxes should increase for the **** of it and they’d be like hell yeah let’s do it! He knows they will be at the polls regardless of coronavirus precautions.

What he thinks is people who aren’t going to vote for him won’t go out and vote so he’s doing anything he can to prevent them from voting mail-in ballots while being safe at home.

Which is illegal right? It has to be.

So in conclusion with sabotaging the post office and sabotaging mail-in ballots that is two very illegal offenses is it not?

Lastly, I think Trump knows the end could be near and is using this mail-in vote fraud propaganda as a fall back excuse if he loses. Yes, he really is that full of himself that he would do all of this just to have an excuse for why he lost.

I would LOVE some responses and conversation about this. This is what I truly believe and would love to hear others thoughts.

I’m not stupid. I do enjoy debating a lot and will debate people about just about anything. It is very fun to me. On some real **** though read below:

Trump is EXTREMELY dumb for trying to go after the post office. That’s just something you don’t and can’t do. If he is ordering all of those drop boxes to get picked up for no reason other than to slow down the mail and overwork the post office even more that is a very bad offense.

The country relies on and needs the post office. People getting meds through the mail, maybe your local store is out of formula and you have to order it online for your baby? Then what?

I did some research, read some comments on here and came to the conclusion that it actually would be extremely hard to rig the election through vote-in mail. I read a post office employee say there was 50+ ballots in the trash at an apartment complex to use as an example as voter fraud.

Then I really thought about it, what are people gonna do? They really want to screw over Trump so bad they’re going to risk doing something illegal and rig a couple ballots that could get thrown out anyways for a couple votes that wouldn’t even make a difference AT ALL in the grand scheme of things.

That is just one instance and it’s been very small cases of ballots being thrown out for being invalid. Guess what those don’t count. News flash Trump invalid ballots don’t count.

Don’t you think if rigging the election was possible it would have been done in 2016? Trump didn’t even win the popular vote.

In the end I think Trump knows his supporters are die hards with blinders on. All of the Trump supporters I know will literally praise him for anything he says. Like literally dude could say I think everyone’s taxes should increase for the **** of it and they’d be like hell yeah let’s do it! He knows they will be at the polls regardless of coronavirus precautions.

What he thinks is people who aren’t going to vote for him won’t go out and vote so he’s doing anything he can to prevent them from voting mail-in ballots while being safe at home.

Which is illegal right? It has to be.

So in conclusion with sabotaging the post office and sabotaging mail-in ballots that is two very illegal offenses is it not?

Lastly, I think Trump knows the end could be near and is using this mail-in vote fraud propaganda as a fall back excuse if he loses. Yes, he really is that full of himself that he would do all of this just to have an excuse for why he lost.

I would LOVE some responses and conversation about this. This is what I truly believe and would love to hear others thoughts.
You do realize that your self-professed love of debate has nothing really to do with your intelligence, right?

And you’ve definitely looked out at the world and noticed that the people who are willing to debate about almost anything are mostly spewing **** far beyond the reach of what they’ve actually studied, right? I mean, you can only know so much, so if you’re out there arguing about too much, then that’s a fairly reliable sign that your burden of proof and depth of research is low and shallow.

You should finish growing up. That means setting your mind to actually knowing something—rather than being content with being an echo chamber for some memes.

You do realize that your self-professed love of debate has nothing really to do with your intelligence, right?

And you’ve definitely looked out at the world and noticed that the people who are willing to debate about almost anything are mostly spewing **** far beyond the reach of what they’ve actually studied, right? I mean, you can only know so much, so if you’re out there arguing about too much, then that’s a fairly reliable sign that your burden of proof and depth of research is low and shallow.

You should finish growing up. That means setting your mind to actually knowing something—rather than being content with being an echo chamber for some memes.

Thank you for reading the first paragraph and not the rest and not saying anything relevant to what I said.

You bring so much to the conversation.

I read the rest. You need to show me that you’re worth engaging on the details of anything. What I wrote is important. Grow up.

Thank you for the great advice dad. Now what are your thoughts on the meat of the post?

Thank you for the great advice dad. Now what are your thoughts on the meat of the post?
I am basically old enough to be your dad. And despite what your memes might tell you, there is a lot of significance to your lack of experience relative to mine.

Here’s the one thing I can tell you about the meat of your post: I’m currently not discussing that issue with people seated at the kids table.

I am basically old enough to be your dad. And despite what your memes might tell you, there is a lot of significance to your lack of experience relative to mine.

Here’s the one thing I can tell you about the meat of your post: I’m currently not discussing that issue with people seated at the kids table.

Spoken like a true baby boomer.

You young kids don’t know anything back in my day we used to walk 10 miles to work on our bare feet. You speak when spoken to you understand me boy?

Spoken like a true baby boomer.

You young kids don’t know anything back in my day we used to walk 10 miles to work on our bare feet. You speak when spoken to you understand me boy?
Except I’m not a boomer. But it isn’t surprising at all that your reply was merely to elevate/repeat the #OkBoomer meme. I expected nothing besides a meme from you.

For the record, I know many people in their 60s who have stalled in their maturation. This isn’t about age, per se. Many boomers got stuck.

For the record, I know many people in their 60s who have stalled in their maturation. This isn’t about age, per se. Many boomers got stuck.

The younger generation will bring change. You’re already seeing it around the world.

The younger generation will bring change. You’re already seeing it around the world.
And I celebrate it. I hope most of them are more disciplined than you are, though. Chiefly, I hope they have a much better grasp on the limits of their knowledge than you do; and that they’re much better listeners.

And I celebrate it. I hope most of them are more disciplined than you are, though. Chiefly, I hope they have a much better grasp on the limits of their knowledge than you do; and that they’re much better listeners.

You won’t find a better listener than me. Maybe, if you truly want to help educate people like you say you do you should do some some reflection. The way you interact with people does not want them to listen or engage with you.

You won’t find a better listener than me. Maybe, if you truly want to help educate people like you say you do you should do some some reflection. The way you interact with people does not want them to listen or engage with you.
Dude, until 5 years ago I spent my entire career in education. I started teaching High School, then taught at the University level. I have a very strong resume as a teacher; I’ve won faculty awards, etc.

You have no reason to think that my way of interacting here in JFC is at all indicative of my way of interacting offline or anywhere else online. Furthermore, you have no reason to extend my ways of communicating to you directly into a theory of how I communicate in general. Your lack of data on me is pretty ****ing obvious, dude.

You, on the other hand, have revealed where your head is at on multiple occasions through the years.

Dude, until 5 years ago I spent my entire career in education. I started teaching High School, then taught at the University level. I have a very strong resume as a teacher; I’ve won faculty awards, etc.

You have no reason to think that my way of interacting here in JFC is at all indicative of my way of interacting offline or anywhere else online. Furthermore, you have no reason to extend my ways of communicating to you directly into a theory of how I communicate in general. Your lack of data on me is pretty ****ing obvious, dude.

You, on the other hand, have revealed where your head is at on multiple occasions through the years.

Super teacher by day. A**hole by night. Quite an interesting life.