What's new

2020 Presidential election

Personally, I don't have a problem with this protest.
Personally, I think it’s mostly annoying. It’s an odd way of winning over voters.

I just wonder if this was legal? Because law and order is important to these people. Right? I’ve been told many times that unlawful protests against police brutality and separating immigrant children are inappropriate. And if it wasn’t legal, why weren’t they pepper sprayed and beaten up by police? These people need to be brought to justice, right? Law and order.

I think one thing we need to watch out for are things like these:

they’ve now been able to cancel two Biden events now. That’s not how democracy is supposed to function.

Join an Presidential election contest for bragging rights: Name election winner, number of electoral college votes, winner of the popular vote, and margin of victory% for popular vote. For example: Joe Schmo wins election with 300 electoral college votes. Bob Jones wins popular vote by a 2.1 % margin.

Contest closes at 7 PM Eastern on election day.

Scoring: 100 points for picking the right winner, minus 1 point for every electoral college vote error, minus 1 point for every 0.1% popular vote error.

Join an Presidential election contest for bragging rights: Name election winner, number of electoral college votes, winner of the popular vote, and margin of victory% for popular vote. For example: Joe Schmo wins election with 300 electoral college votes. Bob Jones wins popular vote by a 2.1 % margin.

Scoring: 100 points for picking the right winner, minus 1 point for every electoral college vote error, minus 1 point for every 0.1% popular vote error.
I don't think Schmo stands a chance.

Hunter Biden falls on his face and doesn't get a single electoral vote.

Same for Hillary Clinton. She's gonna make her 2016 loss look like a moral victory compared to the beatdown she's gonna take this time around.

Oh, wait. I'm being told by my producers that neither of them is even on the ballot. I'm confused. If they aren't on the ballot why did Trump spend so much time and energy campaigning against them? Trump is a weird dude.

I like to tell myself I'm not superstitious but I must be at least a little because I'm not going to make any predictions. I'm not going to take a guess. I'm going to hold my breath, cross my fingers and knock on wood until the results are official.

When will the winner be announced? It it's before Jan. 6, I don't trust the results.

As of Jan. 6:
Joe Biden
310 electoral votes
53% popular vote
Popular vote margin of 6.5%

Corrected to match the description better.

This should be it's own thread.

Last edited:
If Trump were a basketball team, if they were up 6 points at halftime, he'd ask the referees to call the game because people got places to go and people to see
No he would demand it then file a law suit against the league for rigging the game if they don't immediately give him the win. And he'd do that whether he was ahead or not.

Why is the car that far over the line in the first place? I think both are at fault here.
Maybe.
Snopes investigated the incident, and their report included the quote below:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/armed-trump-fans-biden-bus/

“A Trump supporter also admitted on Facebook to “slamming” a white SUV that appeared to accompany the campaign bus”.

And, while it’s unrelated, apparently he has acted aggressively with his truck before:

Last edited:
SCDRU4ADLNANVA77N4QPJGMKJM

How many Biden defeats Trump headlines have been printed already?