What's new

2020 Presidential election

According to a CNN poll, racial tensions increased 54% during the Obama administration.
Probably not a coincidence that the first person America elected after our first black president was a man who literally began his political ascendancy with racist birther attacks on that black president.

Probably not a coincidence that the first person America elected after our first black president was a man who literally began his political ascendancy with racist birther attacks on that black president.

Yeah fair enough. Damn that Hillary Clinton and her web of constant deception.

Ya, cuz the difference between the two is so big.

Writing 40,000 messages on twitter is so much more dumb than doing it on Jazzfanz.
There is quite a difference.
I'm not the president.
Jazzfanz is a site about the jazz.
I don't have Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram or any other social media stuff. I'm sure Trump has it all.

I didn't make over 43,000 posts on jazzfanz in 2 years.

One day you will figure things out and not be so confused anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well she is known as the starter of the birther issue.
That's not true. It actually began way back in 2004, and was started by republican politician Andy Martin when Obama ran for Senate.

The only link Hillary has to it was when an Iowa volunteer for her campaign circulated the allegations and was fired for it.

Trump was by far the most prominent politician pushing it, and one of the last to drop it.

That's not true. It actually began way back in 2004, and was started by republican politician Andy Martin when Obama ran for Senate.

The only link Hillary has to it was when an Iowa volunteer for her campaign circulated the allegations and was fired for it.

Trump was by far the most prominent politician pushing it, and one of the last to drop it.

Good to know, I didn't realize it went back that far. But, Hillary absolutely peddled this nonsense during her and Obama's first campaign runs against each other. I lived in her home state at the time and it was a big deal cause it was coming from her.

Either way, I do think that it was and is nonsense and a petty thing to try to use to sway voters.

Good to know, I didn't realize it went back that far. But, Hillary absolutely peddled this nonsense during her and Obama's first campaign runs against each other. I lived in her home state at the time and it was a big deal cause it was coming from her.

Either way, I do think that it was and is nonsense and a petty thing to try to use to sway voters.
Yeah, that's simply not true man. If it is it should be pretty easy for you to provide a single instance of birtherism coming from her mouth.

There is quite a difference.
I'm not the president.
Jazzfanz is a site about the jazz.
I don't have Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram or any other social media stuff. I'm sure Trump has it all.

I didn't make over 43,000 posts on jazzfanz in 2 years.

One day you will figure things out and not be so confused anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lmao.

You can be such a tool. You walk right into **** that makes you look dumb. The problem is you keep getting pats on the back around here so you never learn. But in real life and dealing with facts you are actually really dumb.

Trump has tweeted over 43,000 times since 2009 when he joined twitter. You have posted 53,000+ times since joining Jazzfanz in 2010.

Lmao. You are a even bigger tool and loser than he is.

Dont you think the president would have more of a reason to communicate with the world than you would have a reason to share bad basketball takes? Also, are you sure Jazzfanz is just about the Jazz? You might want to rethink that.

Won't surprise me if the Russians change the votes in any state they choose next time. Doesn't surprise me that Mitch McConnell knows that too, and is hoping for it, should it be necessary. If that does happen, Trump supporters won't care, and that will be that. The people overthrew the territorial government in Puerto Rico this week. They had had enough with the corruption. Here, Trump supporters do embrace, and will continue to embrace, Russian help. Trump calls hoax, they call hoax, but they'll welcome help from our enemies without batting an eye. Way more important to defeat the libs then defend the nation. That's the bottom line for Trump supporters. They will sell out their country if it means beating the libs. Tribe First. Trump First.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2019/07/...is-ok-with-that-editorial.html?outputType=amp

Won't surprise me if the Russians change the votes in any state they choose next time. Doesn't surprise me that Mitch McConnell knows that too, and is hoping for it, should it be necessary. If that does happen, Trump supporters won't care, and that will be that. The people overthrew the territorial government in Puerto Rico this week. They had had enough with the corruption. Here, Trump supporters do embrace, and will continue to embrace, Russian help. Trump calls hoax, they call hoax, but they'll welcome help from our enemies without batting an eye. Way more important to defeat the libs then defend the nation. That's the bottom line for Trump supporters. They will sell out their country if it means beating the libs. Tribe First. Trump First.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2019/07/...is-ok-with-that-editorial.html?outputType=amp

I think Russian asset isn't the most accurate description of Mitch McConnell's relationship with Russia. Useful idiot should suffice.

Lmao.

You can be such a tool. You walk right into **** that makes you look dumb. The problem is you keep getting pats on the back around here so you never learn. But in real life and dealing with facts you are actually really dumb.

Trump has tweeted over 43,000 times since 2009 when he joined twitter. You have posted 53,000+ times since joining Jazzfanz in 2010.

Lmao. You are a even bigger tool and loser than he is.

Dont you think the president would have more of a reason to communicate with the world than you would have a reason to share bad basketball takes? Also, are you sure Jazzfanz is just about the Jazz? You might want to rethink that.

Aww poor lil fella. Dont worry, you will figure things out as you get older.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I think Russian asset isn't the most accurate description of Mitch McConnell's relationship with Russia. Useful idiot should suffice.

McConnell is a bit of a tool. I don't think he or Paul Ryan were/are good in their respective roles.