What's new

2020 Presidential election

Well I don’t know about you, but I can definitely feel the hetereo pride when seeing that parade! I mean, how can it not? Especially with the “Secure the Borders”, “All lives matter”, and “Make Normalcy Normal Again” signs and banners. I mean, @Red doesn’t that just scream “hetero pride” to you???

Well I don’t know about you, but I can definitely feel the hetereo pride when seeing that parade! I mean, how can it not? Especially with the “Secure the Borders”, “All lives matter”, and “Make Normalcy Normal Again” signs and banners. I mean, @Red doesn’t that just scream “hetero pride” to you???

Where the culture wars are concerned, it demonstrates just how out of touch reactionary Trumpism really is. Marching toward the past. Full steam behind....

Where the culture wars are concerned, it demonstrates just how out of touch reactionary Trumpism really is. Marching toward the past. Full steam behind....

Yep. I exactly. With just the right touch of bigotry and misogyny. Notice the male to female ratio?

Reactions: Red
Trumpsters have no idea how future generations will judge them....

Unless the EC and filibuster are abolished, Trumpsters will be running the country. It’s quite telling how the minority is fighting like hell to secure their power rather than promoting their agenda to persuade others that they’re right.

Reactions: Red
Heathme all primed up this morning, folks. Wear your rain gear, he's gonna barf propaganda all over you.