What's new

2020 Presidential election

I don't know anything about the people watching the video. The video itself is racsit.

Get back to me the next time Carlson (or you) call a white man running a business "drug dealer", or emphasizes that white people will be selling you drugs.
Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names,[a] is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant used for medical or recreational purposes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)

Now explain how what was said was racist. Cmom bro. Use words.

Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names,[a] is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant used for medical or recreational purposes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)

Now explain how what was said was racist. Cmom bro. Use words.

Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthine class.[10] It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

When Tucker Carlson starts calling Howard Schultz a drug dealer, then I'll consider he that wasn't being racist.

Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthine class.[10] It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

When Tucker Carlson starts calling Howard Schultz a drug dealer, then I'll consider he that wasn't being racist.
100% a drug.

PS Bernie called minorities drug dealers not me. How the hell you are blaming others is absolutely messed up. Marijuana is a drug... No ifs and or buts but Bernie wants black people only to sell the drugs. Lol you can't make your absolutely stupid claim up. Blaming others for him saying blacks are the only ones who sell pot. As I said such a stereotypical racist thing.

More evidence that the Dem establishment fears a Bernie presidency more than another Trump term.

The never Trump movement didn’t stop Trump and is now largely irrelevant. We’ll have to see how much of a never Bernie movement develops, beyond the current rumblings, over the next month or so if he does start to build an insurmountable delegate lead.

One big concern for Sanders supporters, even if the establishment can’t stop his nomination, is that he has not yet been able to attract the wave of new voters he will need to beat Trump. Sanders has said he needs an historical turnout to win in November. So far that’s not happening:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/24/us/politics/bernie-sanders-democratic-voters.html

The Democratic pundits are now crowing about polls that show Joe Biden could win South Carolina by double digits. They're fantasizing about Joe becoming the nominee or at least blocking Sanders from becoming the nominee.

More evidence that the Dem establishment fears a Bernie presidency more than another Trump term.

The Democratic establishment elites now find themselves in an untenable position where one-third or more of their base literally hates them and views them as the problem.

Please quote word for word Tucker being racist.

You didn't hear him refer to presumptive, future black business operators as "drug dealers"? You didn't hear his arch tone at black people selling marijuana from these businesses?

Or, perhaps you didn't see the racism there. That would be your issue, not mine.

You didn't hear him refer to presumptive, future black business operators as "drug dealers"? You didn't hear his arch tone at black people selling marijuana from these businesses?

Or, perhaps you didn't see the racism there. That would be your issue, not mine.
To a dog a "dog whistle" is just a whistle.

100% a drug.

Yet, Tucker Carlson doesn't call Schultz a drug dealer.

PS Bernie called minorities drug dealers not me.

PPS. No, Sanders didn't, and neither did you. Carlson did, by saying Sanders was going to "encourage more black kids to sell drugs".

How the hell you are blaming others is absolutely messed up.

Not "others", just Carlson.

Marijuana is a drug... No ifs and or buts but Bernie wants black people only to sell the drugs.

Listen again. Sanders lists out not only African Americans, but also Hispanics and Native Americans.

Lol you can't make your absolutely stupid claim up.

I didn't have to, Carlson laid it out there like a giant turd.

Blaming others for him saying blacks are the only ones who sell pot. As I said such a stereotypical racist thing.

Yes, we get stereotypical racist things from Carlson quite a bit.

Yet, Tucker Carlson doesn't call Schultz a drug dealer.

PPS. No, Sanders didn't, and neither did you. Carlson did, by saying Sanders was going to "encourage more black kids to sell drugs".

Not "others", just Carlson.

Listen again. Sanders lists out not only African Americans, but also Hispanics and Native Americans.

I didn't have to, Carlson laid it out there like a giant turd.

Yes, we get stereotypical racist things from Carlson quite a bit.
Lol, cool. If you don't think that insinuating only blacks use weed isn't stereotypical racism that's on you. It's plain as day. We are astonished that Bernie would say such a factually incorrect stereotype but you're calling others racist even though you can provide what was racist. Surreal.

So, that makes supporting the Sandinistas good?

when the other option was the Contras? Yes. No grey area. Just like we should have supported Castro over Battista. I’m sorry your upbringing in the USA has impoverished you of the history of the CIA

Of course. But calling someone who operates a business in the pot dealership a drug dealer makes about as much sense as calling someone who runs a brewery or bar a bootlegger.
Oh so we're just going to completely change the term to fit your agenda. A person dealing a drug is not a drug dealer now. Wow... This is by far the biggest stretch any of you have come up with.

Still ok. What percentage of minorities and blacks sell pot? Why single out only minorities like whites arent equally capable of selling pot? Might as well tell them to sell fried chicken and burritos. That type of stereotyping is exactly what he's doing. Singling out minorities as pot dealers when as I said I bet less than 1% of minorities sell weed.

To everyone...

Is marijuana a drug?

Yes or no
I call it a plant. Or medicine. It makes clothing. Paint. Textiles. Paper.

It's many things. Some people use it to feel good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Oh so we're just going to completely change the term to fit your agenda. A person dealing a drug is not a drug dealer now. Wow... This is by far the biggest stretch any of you have come up with.

Still ok. What percentage of minorities and blacks sell pot? Why single out only minorities like whites arent equally capable of selling pot?
Dealing unlicensed from your home or on the street and selling at a dispensary could be looked at as two different things.

Still ok. What percentage of minorities and blacks sell pot? Why single out only minorities like whites arent equally capable of selling pot? Might as well tell them to sell fried chicken and burritos. That type of stereotyping is exactly what he's doing. Singling out minorities as pot dealers when as I said I bet less than 1% of minorities sell weed.
Serious question - do you refer to bartenders as drug dealers as well? What about cashiers at gas stations that sell cigarettes?

As for your second point, I already adressed this. Communities of color have been hurt by the war on drugs disproportionately compared to whites, but have been mostly kept out of the legalized markets in pot friendly states. These initiatives to help communities profit from something that has been used to hold them down is economic justice.

Last edited:
Dealing unlicensed from your home or on the street and selling at a dispensary could be looked at as two different things.

That's not my point though. This entire "drug dealer" nonsense isn't my point. My point is that it's extremely stereotypical of him to bring up minorities and blacks specifically. Hell I smoke a bowl here and there and my "dealer" is white. Come to think of it I'd say a majority of my "dealers" throughout my years of young crazy life were mostly white. Obviously not entirely white but for the most part.

So again I think it's pretty damn stereotypical and kind of white privilegey of him. Probably not racist but extremely stereotypical and ignorant.

We obviously see it two different ways so I'm probably going to leave it at that. If someone wants to be a weed dealer, good on them I hope them the best and the best strains. I guess I just find that bar Bernie set is kind of low and i think of minorities as being much much more capable. To each their own I guess.

Last edited: