What's new

2020 Presidential election

Let’s say the COVID death rate is 1%. Since voter fraud cases are only 0.00006%, can we agree that voter fraud is a non-issue in November and nothing we should be afraid about since 1% is also low?
haha

Got 'em

Nikki Haley and Mitt Romney are on the short list, but Mike Pence is at the top of the list.

I'd vote for Nikki Haley over Biden.

I'd go for Mitt Romney over Biden.

Big no on Pence, the enabler.

Nikki Haley would obliterate Biden or any other democratic nominee. The good news is, so will Trump so she can wait until the next election.

I plan on voting for her in 2024 when she is the nominee after Trump's 2nd term. She's a great candidate.

Hilariously delusional. They handed him a “game plan” that will not extend beyond his brainwashed cult. Yes, encouraging a civil war on the weekend of the 4th, whose more patriotic than the mob boss in the Oval Office? What’s particularly ironic is that there really is no greater promoter of cancel culture than Trump himself...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/06/30/cancel-culture-trump-mcenany/
The brainwashed cult proved sufficient to get him elected last time. Those who choose to ignore the past....

I see he spent the evening at Mt. Russiamore trying to convince the cult that everybody else was the REAL cult...classic cult go-to move...

Well to his credit it is a bunch of ignorant leftists burning down all of the cities.

Nikki Haley would obliterate Biden or any other democratic nominee. The good news is, so will Trump so she can wait until the next election.

I plan on voting for her in 2024 when she is the nominee after Trump's 2nd term. She's a great candidate.

I truly don’t understand why Trumpers think Nikki Haley is scary to us. She served for a long time in this rancid administration and Continues to leave a trail of embarrassing sycophantic tweets. She’ll never be as appealing to the racists and misogynists as Trump is and she’s left such a paper trail that we’ll easily paint her as the spineless Trump enabler that she is. Truly don’t know why the far right think she’s electable. Really, no one from this administration is electable. They've all forfeited their chances at being known as the “moderating voice” or “adult in the room” that moderated Trump. They all have the Trump stench that should end all of their political careers.

Whether it be 2020 or 2024, I say bring her on!

Just a taste of what we’d remind voters of.This tweet certainly hasn’t aged well!

I truly don’t understand why Trumpers think Nikki Haley is scary to us. She served for a long time in this rancid administration and Continues to leave a trail of embarrassing sycophantic tweets. She’ll never be as appealing to the racists and misogynists as Trump is and she’s left such a paper trail that we’ll easily paint her as the spineless Trump enabler that she is. Truly don’t know why the far right think she’s electable. Really, no one from this administration is electable. They've all forfeited their chances at being known as the “moderating voice” or “adult in the room” that moderated Trump. They all have the Trump stench that should end all of their political careers.

Whether it be 2020 or 2024, I say bring her on!

Just a taste of what we’d remind voters of.This tweet certainly hasn’t aged well!

If she was running against Biden I'd vote for her.

Eh, I'm trying to get under your skin a little for such an arrogant post.

I'd have to see how she campaigned. I'd have to see how she answered for working in the Trump administration. I'd have to see what she stood for. There's a good chance she'd have to go after Trump's base, in which case I wouldn't vote for her. But my hope is that Trump's base gets thrown on the bonfire when the RNC tries to distance itself from Trump after this election and she'd be free to say that Trump was garbage.

I think she's smart. I think she's competent. I think she'd make a fantastic first female nominee for President from the RNC.

Don't forget, Thriller, as much as we mutually dislike Trump, I do not consider myself a Democrat or Republican. I'm on team D until Trumpism has been fully purged from our political system, but once the purge is complete, there's a lot I like about fiscal conservatism. The right candidate with the right message will get me pretty much every time.

Only because Trump will be on the Presidential ballot twice will I have more votes for Democratic Presidential candidates than Republican. I voted for Dole, I voted for McCain.

The only Presidential vote I'd do over is I voted none of the above in Obama vs Romney. If I had it to do over again I'd vote for one of them. Either one.