What's new

2020 Presidential election

I fully acknowledge being intolerant of selling snake oil as medicine.

snake oil does have medical uses.

MS patients have been treated with venoms in hopes of alleviating a misdirected immune response. Low doses, carefully monitored, produces antibodies to neurotoxin substances.

Last edited:
This would of course be your first choice of explanations because it relieves you of any necessity to review your take on reality.
See it's funny how out of touch you are. You think there are "takes" on reality.
Nah, for me there is just reality. Then there is make believe for you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You are as dependable as Old Faithful, spouting off predictably in compliance with your intolerant world views, the religion du jour of "The Resistance" or the "The Grand Cause". You actually believe your **** smells good, and can't sink yourself deep enough in it as required for achieving your Nirvana. but you try.

Hahaha. You snorting Clorox, or what?

You think trump created jobs? He fired more people than he hired lol

1.4 million new unemployed. If a company waits 6 months after the pandemic to lay you off, the job is probably not coming back (at least anytime soon). The earlier job losses are more likely to bouce back with economic activity.

But yeah, all Democrats are lazy and all Republicans are hard working 'Mericans. I love narratives with zero factual basis. But they are insecure and need something to

Losing jobs, then getting some of them back, is far from creating. Oh and the president has very little to do with this. I think the jobs thing has always been one of the dumbest things, either pro or con, for a presidential claim.
It's like people think the president is personally hiring each newly employed person.

1.4 million new unemployed. If a company waits 6 months after the pandemic to lay you off, the job is probably not coming back (at least anytime soon). The earlier job losses are more likely to bouce back with economic activity.

But yeah, all Democrats are lazy and all Republicans are hard working 'Mericans. I love narratives with zero factual basis. But they are insecure and need something to

The latest wave of layoffs will be getting a raw deal too as the $600 unemployment booster is ending. They're going to have to get right back out there, taking anything available.

See it's funny how out of touch you are. You think there are "takes" on reality.
Nah, for me there is just reality. Then there is make believe for you.

See, how strange it seems to you that people could do "takes" on reality.

I think I realized, by the time I was five or six if not years before, that people don't see things alike.

For example, Jonah, who impressed me as a chess player some years ago, believes Trump is childish..... not that he does something childish once in a while, but that the characterization is generally valid in large measure.

Of course there is something self-existing about the universe and all the various kinds of things the happen..... that we do. or that we observe. And of course, even cows demonstrate a pretty good comprehension of that reality. Uncomplicated by philosophy or imagination.

See....... grass..... eat. And there's water here......

The question I was addressing was your level of interpretation of that reality..... the characterization you impose on the scene. Humans are distinguished from the animals by such considerations. There been a lot of people across the world throughout history who have had little use for sophistication and little need for much more to consider than the cows do. But we have always done it anyway, in spades.

The British higher education indoctrination would have us believe that they are the smart folks who know savages when they see them, and have perversely taught that they are entitled...... something akin to the Divine Right of Kings or even the noble right of prima nuptum as portrayed in Brave Heart...... to have their way.

Today's progressives and/or cartelists are intellectually characteristic as the same sort of presumptive arrogance. People like our Kicky are pretty smart, but rather than take the point I make, prefer to mock it and dismiss it. Kicky knows what he is doing.

I think you are like putty in the hands of persuasive people supported by a line of thought pervasively spread by our schools and media.

Like most peasants huddled under the Castle walls, there's a simple utility for paying homage to the King, and very strong incentives in terms of survival, even disincentives like starvation or prison or meager subsistence, for playing the smart mouth or agitator against the reality of your existence. Most people don't have the means or ability to question authority like that. They just resign themselves to what is, immediately, the circumstance of their lives.

I don't see Kicky's sort of intellect in you, but you make a fairly good sidekicky.

Hahaha. You snorting Clorox, or what?

Clorox is an expensive brand. I don't do cartelism much.

Sodium hypochlorite is the more stable liquid solution that releases chlorine gas or supplies chlorine gas as an oxidizer. Does not have much fire danger or explosion danger, line Sodium Perchlorate does.

Since it's a vapor that comes off the liquid, the term would be "Huffing". Some industrial workplaces have to pay attention to the ambient levels of gases like these, and there's an acceptable or generally tolerable level for exposures of various durations

I credit you for noticing my remarks about how well-chlorinated swimming pools would be very effective for clearing Corona virus from the nose and throat or even lungs perhaps..... now that would take maybe an acute exposure that would leave you coughing maybe. But the test the government did showed that the live Corona virus was killed in 0.3 seconds in a light chlorine atmosphere. Same thing with ozone.

So if we had ozone or chlorine levels in the air inside stores within the approved workplace levels, the social distancing would only need to be "No kissing" or say maybe, to be safe, a normal personal space sort of thing. And masks would be unneeded.

But there is no known or claimed psychotropic effect, no derangement of thought processes.

In fact, the removal of "Fear" in our commercial or social interactions would perhaps restore some of the reasonableness we've lost in a fuming stinking atmosphere of Resistance pandemic.

If you give him credit for creating jobs, it stands to reason that you have to credit him for the current loss of jobs too. No?

Pretty clear the dumpTrump crew in here do no hiring to speak of. Guvmint jobs are created for political hacks who can do nothing worth doing, for sure. But they aren't really jobs. They're more like padded vases for planting fat asses.

Losing jobs, then getting some of them back, is far from creating. Oh and the president has very little to do with this. I think the jobs thing has always been one of the dumbest things, either pro or con, for a presidential claim.

Boy I hope you get a new job. Working for Amazon or whatever is just a poisoned cloud of brainfreeze.

Trump has with bravado run the gauntlet of bureaucrats and political opposition to just restore a few items of freedom in our markets, or claimed a few little victories in trade deals, or dropped a few job-killing regulations that make locating business inside the US a really bad idea. Why locate production here?

The Chinese, and a lot of other countries, have no comparable regulations or taxes, and we gave them actual incentives for sending their junk here.

I suppose that may be job security for you, but I think you could still do the same kind of job getting stuff made here in the US to market.

Trump claims only that he's made factories and other onshore production more favorable. And yeah, some of it was some damn deal handed out to the cartels, to make it worthwhile to open jobs here.

We have for decades been suppressing American jobs in the form of local production by making it favorable to locate offshore and exploit virtual slave labor around the world, just as we have been promoting importation of cheap foreign "slaves" to do various jobs here.

All in all, it's been a historic reversal of everything American Unions once stood for, but our unions today are corrupt bought-off outfits that exploit their workers, skimming off their depressed wages, and bankrolling "Progress" , a fake term with a false promise, because the "Progress" is a return to medieval peasantry/nobility in terms of workers and elites as we call them today.

Boy I hope you get a new job. Working for Amazon or whatever is just a poisoned cloud of brainfreeze.

Trump has with bravado run the gauntlet of bureaucrats and political opposition to just restore a few items of freedom in our markets, or claimed a few little victories in trade deals, or dropped a few job-killing regulations that make locating business inside the US a really bad idea. Why locate production here?

The Chinese, and a lot of other countries, have no comparable regulations or taxes, and we gave them actual incentives for sending their junk here.

I suppose that may be job security for you, but I think you could still do the same kind of job getting stuff made here in the US to market.

Trump claims only that he's made factories and other onshore production more favorable. And yeah, some of it was some damn deal handed out to the cartels, to make it worthwhile to open jobs here.

We have for decades been suppressing American jobs in the form of local production by making it favorable to locate offshore and exploit virtual slave labor around the world, just as we have been promoting importation of cheap foreign "slaves" to do various jobs here.

All in all, it's been a historic reversal of everything American Unions once stood for, but our unions today are corrupt bought-off outfits that exploit their workers, skimming off their depressed wages, and bankrolling "Progress" , a fake term with a false promise, because the "Progress" is a return to medieval peasantry/nobility in terms of workers and elites as we call them today.
Funny thing is that most manufacturing moves off shore because of the single largest cost to a manufacturing firm: labor. They can pay a lot less in Mexico than here. So it takes pretty large incentives to keep manufacturing here.

But the other funny thing is, it isn't even manufacturing jobs that are being created. It's simply the return of service jobs that were lost previously.

Funny thing is that most manufacturing moves off shore because of the single largest cost to a manufacturing firm: labor. They can pay a lot less in Mexico than here. So it takes pretty large incentives to keep manufacturing here.

But the other funny thing is, it isn't even manufacturing jobs that are being created. It's simply the return of service jobs that were lost previously.

Well, "service jobs" covers a lot of stuff I suppose. Online commerce even banking has utilized a lot of "office staff" offshore. You know, the "no service" sort of service that can't even really speak English....... (j/k)

But from what I've seen in the news, in the brag feed coming from the White House, is major plants like autos, auto parts,

I do see a little of what goes on in agriculture, and there's still a reliance on the undermarket labor to get the vegges to your table.

motels and tourist establishments can't make it without the undermarket labor either. I don't know what it will all look like when the scaredemic loses its political utility, but I hear a lot of food service joints will just be permanently closed.

But never fear, the online food service/delivery boys will keep our fat asses even better planted in our couches.