What's new

2020 Presidential election

People act as though the Constitution is like a whole book or something.

It is a little pamphlet. It's literally really small. You can read it in a few minutes. Yet many people want to talk about the Constitution like they are talking about the Bible. The Constitution actually makes sense. You should read it. It literally takes just a couple minutes.

Harris was the cleanest choice and safest. If you’re Biden, you try and run out the clock and be risk-averse so makes sense.

I was just reading comments on KSL for this announcement... KSL commenters are overwhelmingly conservative and they moderate very aggressively (I only get about 30% of my comments posted, and I try hard to make my posts KSL appropriate).

They are saying this just handed Trump the win. Calling Harris a radical. Saying that this ticket would somehow cause rioting nationwide because they are sympathetic to BLM.

I was just reading comments on KSL for this announcement... KSL commenters are overwhelmingly conservative and they moderate very aggressively (I only get about 30% of my comments posted, and I try hard to make my posts KSL appropriate).

They are saying this just handed Trump the win. Calling Harris a radical. Saying that this ticket would somehow cause rioting nationwide because they are sympathetic to BLM.
I feel like Will Ferrell in Zoolander.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I honestly feel like the reaction would be this way no matter who was chosen for VP. So predictable.
No matter who Biden picked it was obvious that person would be attacked the moment the pick was announced.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Harris is a radical BLM supporter? The conservative Federalist disagrees.

The right still cant decide what their message is supposed to be. Is Kamala Malcom X or Walt Headley? Is Joe Sleepy or Radical Joe Stalin?

I honestly feel like the reaction would be this way no matter who was chosen for VP. So predictable.
No matter who Biden picked it was obvious that person would be attacked the moment the pick was announced.

When have commentators on KSL ever said anything positive about a Democratic VP? When have they been negative about a Republican one? I remember seeing endless positive comments about Palin. How did that work out?

Harris was the cleanest choice and safest. If you’re Biden, you try and run out the clock and be risk-averse so makes sense.

Right. This election should be kept as simple as possible. Clean pick. No need to swing for the fences. Let Trump continue to hang himself. The collapsing economy and skyrocketing foreclosures and evictions will do Biden’s campaigning against Trump for him. No need to think too hard about this.

This. There was no perfect choice. I'm not crazy about Harris, so this ticket just got worse imo, but the reaction was not just predictable but certain regardless of who it was.

Thanks for a good reminder of why I don’t miss living in Utah.