What's new

2020 Presidential election

It sure will be nice to have a regular president again. Someone who can make strong coherent speeches rather than go off on incoherent tangents repeating the same 2 points over and over again. My favorite part about Donald’s speeches are when he’s reading his speech without emotion, stumbles across a number that surprises him (because he never proofreads. He just wings everything). And he goes off on a tangent on that number.

Case in point, today’s press conference. He distracts himself at 1:09 and explains how no one has ever heard of 9 trillion. And then he tries to explain charts to us despite never having reviewed them prior.

You have repeatedly stated that you have an irrational hatred of Trump. You have disqualified yourself from any political discourse regarding US politics. Go post something about beer. That I will take your opinions seriously.
I have NEVER said that I had an irrational hatred of Trump. I have said I have a white hot burning hatred for Trump. Which is pretty much the only rational way to react to him if you are a kind decent loving person who cares about the United States of America.

Last edited:
I agree. It only means Harris was not unusually zealous/punitive.
That's really my question. Was she going beyond the job she was tasked with, of enforcing laws, and acting cruelly in a way that was unusual for a DA?

I have NEVER said that I had an irrational hatred of Trump. I have said I have a white hot burning hatred for Trump. Which is pretty much the only rational way to react to him if you are a kind decent loving person who cares about the United States of America.

Here's a couple of quotes from you admitting as much.

1597330879877.png1597330879877.png
1597330991475.png

Or a veteran, or a patriot, or a person of color, or a God fearing church goer, or pretty much anyone outside the flock of faithful followers.

You have repeatedly stated that you have an irrational hatred of Trump. You have disqualified yourself from any political discourse regarding US politics. Go post something about beer. That I will take your opinions seriously.
Scat is going downhill. Gameface has hatred of trump but it is not irrational. He's perfectly qualified to discuss US politics as a US and World citizen.

Goddammit I hate this take. Jesus Christo.

Anyone should have the freedom to post whatever take they want be it non-sensical or borderline-crazy. It's up to you as a reader how you want to interpret it - my individual freedom in return is thinking if you're an idiot or not.

The problem between @Gameface and @Scat is that anyone who is either decently informed or not severely lacking in character must dislike or hate Trump because that’s only the natural reaction any rational and moral person should have towards such a ****** leader. If you ask Trumpers to describe why they don’t dislike Trump, they can only respond with Fox News/OANN/Russian disinformation (at this point they're fundamentally the same) that has been debunked ad nauseam (poorly informed) or with racial/cultural concerns (poor character). @JazzGal explained it with her post about her one family. Those who are Trumpers in her family either lack in good information or lack in character.

You really can’t reason with these people. Sure, you can keep asking questions and maybe just maybe after a number of questions can break down the alt reality they’ve built for themselves. But It’s a cult. You’re dealing with a personality cult. and really, if they haven’t left it yet, they most likely won’t ever. You can only outvote them.

I just wish we realized that not every American is a tree-hugging, Antifa-worshipping liberal ninny or a racist, imbred, Trump flag-waving hillbilly.

I can't speak for everyone, but I long for a day where the newscycle isn't about what horrible thing the president said or did and more about why are they wearing tan or using the wrong type of mustard.

Is Biden a savant without fault? Of course not. But regardless of where his moral compass points, it at least feels like it's pointing somewhere directionally vs. spinning wildly around.