What's new

2020 Presidential election

One thing is clear. Neither the Dems/Libs/Repubs give a single **** about the average working American.

That’s your takeaway when Democrats passed nearly a $3 trillion dollar package in May? While the senate offers $300 billion? Um...

1602704834653.gif

Last edited:
One thing is clear. Neither the Dems/Libs/Repubs give a single **** about the average working American.
This. They passed one stimulus earlier this year but more is needed. Can't come to a resolution. Meanwhile they aren't missing any paychecks.

So here is what real news should look like. Pelosi gets asked some tough questions and cracks like an egg. You don't see this much from CNN, a few times a year.
She calls Wolf a Republican apologist after one question :D

So let’s get this straight:
  1. In May the House passed a stimulus of $3 trillion.
  2. Over the summer Senate republicans openly questioned the need for another.
  3. The virus didn’t go away so Senate Republicans a few weeks ago offered $300 billion, a paltry sum.
  4. Pelosi has offered to go as low as $2.2 trillion. Trump last week changed his mind 3-4 times before deciding that $1.8 trillion is a solid number. He’s desperate to improve his chances of winning re-election.
  5. The senate has rejected the $1.8 trillion dollar number and is now focused on replacing RBG on the Supreme Court. The Senate also has zero incentive to work with Trump, as McConnell knows that Trump’s chances of winning are slim. As a result, Mcconnell doesn’t want to pass any stimulus. He has no incentive to help a Biden presidency.

But sure, let’s blame both sides. Facts be damned.

I just don’t know how a democracy survives when such a large segment of the population is so disengaged and poorly informed. You have a large segment that believes in Q ******** on Facebook. But then you have a disengaged segment which has the attention span of squirrels. A democracy cannot function like this.

We may not like Pelosi. Her recent interview on CNN was bad. But she’s offering Americans between $2.2 trillion and $3 trillion. Her party passed the $3 trillion way back in May. Senate republicans are still sitting on it. Senate Republicans are offering $300 billion. If you think both parties are the same here then I don’t know what to tell ya.

Last edited:
So here is what real news should look like. Pelosi gets asked some tough questions and cracks like an egg. You don't see this much from CNN, a few times a year.
She calls Wolf a Republican apologist after one question :D

You see CNN attack Democrats all the time. They have Rick Santorum on their political panel at night. When was the last time Fox News invited a former Democratic Senator to join their political panel?

Pelosi was a disaster in that interview. Dems are atrocious at being terrible at politics (but much better with policy). Republicans, are quite the opposite. Just see at how well they’ve successfully demonized obamacare yet haven’t come up with a replacement in 10 years.

I wish the MSM held Trump’s feet to the fire. Does he believe that Seal Team 6 is dead? Does he really believe Osama Bin Laden is alive? What is his secret health care plan that he keeps bragging about? We need details. What is his vision for a 2nd term? I know he’s flubbed this at least 3 times on Hannity’s show. Maybe this time he’ll be able to hit this tee ball?

Last edited:
Look at all the desperate distractions and October Surprise deflection. Swamp tactics. Nice. Sad.

Sorry the bars too low, R’s. You’re garbage just won’t cut it this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Red
Went in to vote earlier this week, no line for us here in Iowa.
I've never had much of a line if any at all, either. Funny how Democratic areas in Republican states seems to have lines that literally take all day to get through. Really funny. Like laugh out loud rolling on the floor my stomach hurts, funny. Except not funny at all.

You see CNN attack Democrats all the time. They have Rick Santorum on their political panel at night. When was the last time Fox News invited a former Democratic Senator to join their political panel?

Pelosi was a disaster in that interview. Dems are atrocious at being terrible at politics (but much better with policy). Republicans, are quite the opposite. Just see at how well they’ve successfully demonized obamacare yet haven’t come up with a replacement in 10 years.

I wish the MSM held Trump’s feet to the fire. Does he believe that Seal Team 6 is dead? Does he really believe Osama Bin Laden is alive? What is his secret health care plan that he keeps bragging about? We need details. What is his vision for a 2nd term? I know he’s flubbed this at least 3 times on Hannity’s show. Maybe this time he’ll be able to hit this tee ball?
I don’t think Pelosi was a disaster at all. Blitzer clearly doesn’t know the details with respect to the differences and is parlaying his naivety into poorly framed questions. Pelosi smells that **** easily.

Anyone else register R during the last state election?

A lot of us did. Like, a lot.

See you at the polls!

- Libtards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh no! Trump is complaining about the TV reporting Iowan flooding instead of his peace prize nomination to a group of Iowans. This is like 10 D chess. How ever will Biden respond to this political genius???

Yep. That’s the game. Senate republicans are cutting bait with trump and are already working to undermine the Biden administration... to the detriment of our entire economy.

Tell me again how both sides are the same! LOL

I’m so disappointed in this “class/forum” in its lack of understanding of simple political principles that I don’t know how/where to start.
So, with that said, I guess I’m a racist, world-killer, too.

I’m astounded at America.. but flabbergasted that a ‘conservative’ state could be so hateful and dumb.

peace out to America.. I’ll be okay while the masses destroy it.

Crazy how we now know Biden lied about not knowing his son used political gain for Burisma and not one of you sheep say a word. The even more crazy thing is that Twitter literally Communistically blacked out all post and talk of the bombshell NY Post article.

You guys have become Communist and you don't even know it. You sure as hell aren't Democrats anymore. Hell twitter is usually your go to news source(we know you can't use self thought) that literally brainwashes you and chooses what you see. China dies the same thing. Hell that's literally all people like @Red and @The Thriller echo here. Tweets from nobodies that they think is their own thought. Not even questioning things like how Thriller said Tulsi was a Russian spy(what an idiot), and Red fear mongered that 75,000,000 will get sick and millions will die. Just echos of their Communist masters

Oh an wow, Surprising to see such bigoted hatred towards Dr. Jones since he's not conformed to your Communistic group think. Typical.

Last edited:
Crazy how we now know Biden lied about not knowing his son used political gain for Burisma and not one of you sheep say a word. The even more crazy thing is that Twitter literally Communistically blacked out all post and talk of the bombshell NY Post article.

You guys have become Communist and you don't even know it. You sure as hell aren't Democrats anymore. Hell twitter is usually your go to news source(we know you can't use self thought) that literally brainwashes you and chooses what you see. China dies the same thing. Hell that's literally all people like @Red and @The Thriller echo here. Tweets from nobodies that they think is their thought

Oh an wow, Surprising to see such bigoted hatred towards Dr. Jones since he's not conformed to your Communistic group think. Typical.

How could you be this dumb? You cried about what a hoax Russian interference was, and here you are, yourself, promoting Russian disinformation! But, I knew you would try, sucker.

How could you be this dumb? You cried about what a hoax Russian interference was, and here you are, yourself, promoting Russian disinformation!

As I said Gizmafooo? Wtf kind of Communist site is this? Lol.

Use your words commy. If I wanted to talk to a link I would.