What's new

2020 Presidential election

@latin jazz hell when RBG died I was one of the select few to give her the respect she deserved and didn't bring politics for a while. Even Trump and most Republicans were a class act even though most of us strongly disliked her ideology.

When Trump got covid posters here and most Democrats celebrated and wished him death. Biden respectfully was one if the very few who acted like a human. I gave him props because Im not insecure or complete biased.

Theres a huge difference between us and this is a huge example of who's right and who's terrible.

Lol read this thread. Show me an ounce of positivity here. When posters here call others cult members, Nazis, racist, and everything unimaginable to people who have a different political belief.

I have no issue with you but your playing stupid here. There are multiple threads here in constant negative scenarios filled with constant bigotry. It's just not about you so you have no problem with it. It's ok to hate on Trump supporters here but when I dish it equally it's wrong. I have never threatened to kill anybody. I have never created a thread about another poster. I have never followed others into the sports forums and called others to come bully someone and call them terrible thing like @fish, gf, thriller and zombie hace. I have never told others let's do lunch so they could get violent, that is your side, that is posters here. Again you willingly looking past that.
I think you rub people the wrong way. Like I'm trying to engage with you in good faith and the you say that I'm "playing stupid". And that makes me think: you are either dumb or a troll (or maybe just lack any sense of reality). It's not about what you think, it's how you say it and how you treat others. I'll take a break from you. As I said, I decide how to use my time: I'll walk my dog and enjoy some time in the park. Do the same: open a cold beer, read a book. But don't come here playing victim and complaining about how others treat you: people will treat you the way you treat them.

I think you rub people the wrong way. Like I'm trying to engage with you in good faith and the you say that I'm "playing stupid". And that makes me think: you are either dumb or a troll (or maybe just lack any sense of reality). It's not about what you think, it's how you say it and how you treat others. I'll take a break from you. As I said, I decide how to use my time: I'll walk my dog and enjoy some time in the park. Do the same: open a cold beer, read a book. But don't come here playing victim and complaining about how others treat you: people will treat you the way you treat them.
You're doing exactly what you are accusing me of lol.

He is a troll

It looks like JazzyFresh got about a week-long timeout for calling multiple people pedophiles. I’m guessing that at least one mod went to bat for him and lightened his sentence. Probably two. ****ing clownshow around here.

Hey @latin jazz @Avery

I promise I will leave you guys alone after this but give me your honest opinion of why this is a Utah based website and there are very, very, very few Trump Supporters here. There are obviously plenty that are Jazz fans and live in Utah but they don't come around these parts often Why is that?

I know why because I deal with the bigotry and flat out hatred first hand but I'm wondering what your honest opinion is.

Last edited:
You can't handle the link.
Points for being clever but I have a hard time understanding why you just can't just come out and say it doesn't exist. You remind me of Biden telling his own voters that you have no right to know if he's going to pack the supreme court when we all know he is. With you, we all know you fell for a tabloid and lied. Great minds...

Points for being clever but I have a hard time understanding why you just can't just come out and say it doesn't exist. You remind me of Biden telling his own voters that you have no right to know if he's going to pack the supreme court when we all know he is. With you, we all know you fell for a tabloid and lied. Great minds...
I don't know why you can't just come out and go look at the link already provided.

Or is it because you can't handle the link? Too busy supporting Trump and cheering on his *****-grabbing.

Talk about corruption. It's in writing and you guys will deny it yet push literal lies from anonymous sources all while your party actually paid Steele for Russian Propaganda.(all facts and in writing). @Red told me this was fake because bazooka news told him. This is what twitter is hiding from you. It's what Communist China does too.

“One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of ‘remuneration packages’ for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Biden as ‘Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,’ in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co,” Fox News reported. “The email includes a note that ‘Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.’ A proposed equity split references ’20’ for ‘H’ and ’10 held by H for the big guy?’ with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.”

Get in office, sell out the American people, the goal of all career politicians but a few. Clinton had a private server and was selling access. This isn't funny and y'all who post here will defend it. What does that say about you all? Traitors.
Convinced me. I’m not voting for HRC

@Red told me this was fake because bazooka news told him.

Our intelligence agencies warned Trump that the Russians were feeding disinformation to Rudy. Trump’s reply was to literally shrug his shoulders and say “that’s Rudy”. Trump had no interest in dismissing Rudy if he felt it would help him.
That can’t be surprising, can it? General Kelly: "The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.”

I’ve been looking at the totality of this weak October surprise. Bazooka simply provided a decent summary for you. Believe whatever turns you on, I just find Rudy the next to least credible source for reliable info in our country. Trump being the least credible, of course.

Their October surprise is simply too late. Maybe the lame duck Senate can open hearings after the election, or, if they retain the Senate, next year.

But right now, with Trump telling his rallies that “we’ve turned the corner” on Covid, while, at the same time, cases and hospitalizations are up in many states, I believe enough people can see through Trump’s bs on Covid, (and Covid is a far more important issue to the American people, 22 million of whom have already voted in what will most likely be the biggest turnout in any of our lifetimes), to really make the Rudy nonsense of little importance at this point. I mean, Trump hoped for so much more. Obamagate? No charges. Durham report? Will not be released before the election. So Trump is left with Rudy and Bannon, and the Chinese billionaire upon whose yacht Bannon was recently arrested. I don’t see any reason to find those dudes credible at this point, but the whole affair is a desperation toss at the chalkboard.

Lol, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy....

Last edited:
Our intelligence agencies warned Trump that the Russians were feeding disinformation to Rudy. Trump’s reply was to literally shrug his shoulders and say “that’s Rudy”. Trump had no interest in dismissing Rudy if he felt it would help him.
That can’t be surprising, can it? General Kelly: "The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.”

I’ve been looking at the totality of this weak October surprise. Bazooka simply provided a decent summary for you. Believe whatever turns you on, I just find Rudy the next to least credible source for reliable info in our country. Trump being the least credible, of course.

Their October surprise is simply too late. Maybe the lame duck Senate can open hearings after the election, or, if they retain the Senate, next year.

But right now, with Trump telling his rallies that “we’ve turned the corner” on Covid, while, at the same time, cases and hospitalizations are up in many states, I believe enough people can see through Trump’s bs on Covid, (and Covid is a far more important issue to the American people, 22 million of whom have already voted in what will most likely be the biggest turnout in any of our lifetimes), to really make the Rudy nonsense of little importance at this point. I mean, Trump hoped for so much more. Obamagate? No charges. Durham report? Will not be released before the election. So Trump is left with Rudy and Bannon, and the Chinese billionaire upon whose yacht Bannon was recently arrested. I don’t see any reason to find those dudes credible at this point, but the whole affair is a desperation toss at the chalkboard.

Lol, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy....

These Bannon/Rudy sourced stories are very much like negative campaign ads. Their value does not lie in their truthfulness(although a negative that is valid certainly has more potential to damage its target), but rather their value is in their mere existence in the mainstream media.

Here we see how the Bannon playbook works:

“Bannon’s basic insight has long been that for such smears and disinformation to work, they must somehow get vaulted out of the conservative media bubble and into mainstream news coverage.

Back when Bannon was first trying to get the general bundle of right wing Biden-Ukraine smears taken seriously, journalist Joshua Green explained how all this works. He reported that Bannon was frustrated that these stories were “stuck in the conservative ecosystem.”

The Bannon playbook dictates that such efforts must “enter the public consciousness” as something other than “conservative attacks,” Green explained. It was only through getting “coverage in the mainstream press” that they might get “weaponized” or “legitimized.”

Trump and Giuliani, of course, managed to get extensive mainstream coverage of these smears and lies by launching the scheme that led to Trump’s impeachment. So this backfired on Trump, which undercuts the notion of Bannon as some kind of Svengali.

But this playbook still helps explain what we’re seeing now.“

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...candal-has-deeper-purpose-bannon-revealed-it/

——————————————————————————
Knowing the nature of the playbook, and the characters involved in getting it picked up by the mainstream, helps to understand what is going on. And again, the value lies in getting certain buzzwords into the mainstream that causes some in the public to associate the Bidens with corruption. That said, this story has had difficulty entering the mainstream due to the initial reactions of both Twitter and Facebook. Their involvement raises other issues altogether.

Hey @latin jazz @Avery

I promise I will leave you guys alone after this but give me your honest opinion of why this is a Utah based website and there are very, very, very few Trump Supporters here. There are obviously plenty that are Jazz fans and live in Utah but they don't come around these parts often Why is that?

I know why because I deal with the bigotry and flat out hatred first hand but I'm wondering what your honest opinion is.

Think of it as some new hi tech gadget you just bought. If defective, you are going to write a bad review at Amazon 90% of the time. If satisfied, you are way less likely to write a review on it.