What's new

2021 All-Time NBA Draft Round 1: NUMBERICA vs JoelHodgeJr

Which team would win in a best of 7 playoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@NUMBERICA thats fair I meant to choose 13-14 where he shot 34% but I messed that up.
Nailing the trade-offs is kinda tough.

The specific seasons thing is important because we have to have ground to make fact-based arguments and I appreciate that you don’t feel attacked. Much respect to you and your team.

Joel really traded Stockton and didn’t even start the dude he got back in the deal at PF. Such a terrible deal.

Joel really traded Stockton and didn’t even start the dude he got back in the deal at PF. Such a terrible deal.
McHale must be even more underrated than I thought he was, I don’t think I realized McHale was on his team. Starting an older Bosh over prime McHale seems sacrilege to me. Even though McHale didn’t shoot threes, he’s probably still a better floor spacer, and don’t forget his underrated defense in the low block.

I like matching up West with McHale because is makes my second team as strong as my starters. You never get a break against my team.

My starting line up is as good as anyone else's but by second team is by far better than anyone else's. Team ODGER.

Also Bosh is a good perimeter defender for his size. I believe better than McHale. So having him paired with wilt completely opens up the paint.

That paired with the outside shooting and having three incredible slashers in Thomas, Carter and Doncic is ungaurdalbe. Especially considering that Wilt was a fantastic passer.

Then you have my second team. If Bosh is struggling on defense or Wilt needs increased help defense, I bring in the greatest low block help defender and superior perimeter defender in Big Ben.

If Bosh isn't able to help enough on offense then I bring in McHale and move Wilt to the Dunker spot.

If I need a stronger scoring presence of the point of attack I can bring In "The Logo" and seal the game.

Mr. Moncrief "The Squid" is there to be my Jordan, Kobe stopper. He does it. Nuff said.