What's new

2021 Free Agency

I think JC makes plenty of sense for them if Fornier is gone. I mean, also if he isn’t.
We may have to see how free agency shakes out to understand what the Celts are up to. Not really sure why Smart seems to be available (unless there's still tension between him and Brown, or maybe Smart has just worn out his welcome by now).

We may have to see how free agency shakes out to understand what the Celts are up to. Not really sure why Smart seems to be available (unless there's still tension between him and Brown, or maybe Smart has just worn out his welcome by now).
Smart would be an interesting addition to our team. I seem to recall that he refused to work out for the Jazz prior to the 2014 draft (I could be wrong). If that’s the case, he might have a disinclination to stay in Utah, he might just be a one year rental.

Just this stat for the Torrey Craig fans to consider: P&R handlers scored 1.29 points per possession when going at him, one of the worst figures of defenders with any volume in the league. That's really rough.

Just this stat for the Torrey Craig fans to consider: P&R handlers scored 1.29 points per possession when going at him, one of the worst figures of defenders with any volume in the league. That's really rough.
Is that something that has been consistent throughout his career or just some one season outlier?

What are his career numbers? More importantly, he’s a guy who’s out there putting a lot of noticeable effort in that makes everyone else uncomfortable for looking lazy. That’s a large part of the value of one of those players that will throw it out there and set new effort bars. I mean, Donovan completely torched him in the playoffs. Bad. But you definitely saw that guy playing hard on him and making him work, and that was more important than the fact that he got lit up.

Tyler Bey (6'7" 215, 7'1" WS, 43.5" vertical) who was the #36 picks by the Mavericks last year wasn't extended a qualifying offer and is an unrestricted free agent. He's only 23 years old and in the G-League bubble he played for the SLC Stars averaging:
16.2 ppg, 9.7 rpg on 49% FG, 32% 3FG, 77% FT

Worth a minimum.

Tyler Bey (6'7" 215, 7'1" WS, 43.5" vertical) who was the #36 picks by the Mavericks last year wasn't extended a qualifying offer and is an unrestricted free agent. He's only 23 years old and in the G-League bubble he played for the SLC Stars averaging:

Worth a minimum.

Interesting. He could be a Larry Nance-type player.

Worth a minimum.
I wanted him last year. Might be worth a punt if we strike out with the primary targets.

That's so much for Lonzo. Bulls better be good, lol.

THJ's deal is much more favourable.