What's new

2021 NBA Draft Preview (new thread)

Ah okay. That settles it. Real productive conversation. You married? Does your husband/wife just go along with whatever you say because you declare it? What about in business, do people just do what you say because you declare it?
check that fireplace for a leak.

This aged quite well. Wish you would’ve been making our draft selections. Jones right now would be contributing. Instead we have butler who’s… I don’t know doing something else? I don’t think I’ve seen him for a few weeks.
can't really complain about not having the assets to acquire an athletic wing when we passed on multiple opportunities to get one in the draft

I agree. He does look small. And his lack of athleticism is concerning to me. If you don’t have blow by speed then you better be crafty as hell with the ball and be a dead eye shooter. He doesn’t seem to have that. He has that right handed step back thing. But that’s predictable as hell and the only real perimeter move I’ve seen. I’d like to see more. Does he have a floater game? I guess the only time we’ll find out is if Spida, Conley, and Clarkson ever get Covid. Even up 20+ in the 4th Quin rarely plays Butler.

Meanwhile, I could see Hebert overtaking Royce right now tbh. Or making Jingles expendable. Whoopsies! Guess we ****ed that up. Yep straight major ****ups in the draft. Should’ve drafted McDaniels/bane instead of Udoka and should’ve drafted Herbert instead of trading down and getting butler.
Jones can play with Royce. Mcdaniels too. there's no need to overtake anybody.