What's new

2021 NBA Draft Preview (new thread)

Keon Johnson, Kai Jones, Usman Garuba, Sharife Cooper and Cameron Thomas are still undrafted. They were in top 16 of my big board.

Also a near-perfect fit next to Wood (at least offensively, assuming Sengun's perimeter shot materializes).
He is at least going to be average. Defensive fit is a worry with Wood, they are both pretty bad at this point but offensively Şengün fits so well.

OKC should have just taken Sengun. Too many future picks.
Yes and no. Another argument says they're already developing too many players and it might allow them to make a trade easier in the future since that's the only sensible way to use all these picks and the strategy has not yet worked.

Yes and no. Another argument says they're already developing too many players and it might allow them to make a trade easier in the future since that's the only sensible way to use all these picks and the strategy has not yet worked.

It's not quite a diminishing returns situation...but I just have a feeling that they aren't going to get as much out of their draft picks as they hope. I don't like trading 1 for 2, especially when Sengun is available. They need more high quality assets, not more quarters.