What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz All Time NBA Draft

@LoPo also in the sim you made history and came back from down 3-0 to beat Coach Ellis. Your team was solid bro
How did y'all do minutes or did they factor those automatically? I would have played Wilt at least 44 minutes a night if I could. I mean, he did average over 48 minutes a game one season and never got ejected or fouled out in his career.

I would have loved to add Robert Horry to that team. Ultimate glue guy....

How did y'all do minutes or did they factor those automatically? I would have played Wilt at least 44 minutes a night if I could. I mean, he did average over 48 minutes a game one season and never got ejected or fouled out in his career.

I would have loved to add Robert Horry to that team. Ultimate glue guy....
If it was a vote maybe.

Y'all drafted me Conley, Hayward and Brook Lopez? What a joke.

I know you all want to win and all, but thats pretty despicable guys.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

You can take anyone from my bench besides Ginobili and we will swap. I don’t really care nobody looks at the bench anyways.

I thought it weird that he would pick Conley but then you added he wanted to prove he’s not a hater, with the timing of his banning I figured LoPo was rebelling or something. Sorry LoPo he had me fooled.

I can’t trust a damn thing you say, you pretend to talk to LoPo and tricked me into YoungJefe getting banned right after he got back. Somehow he wasn’t mad at me. You’re an idiot! Elizabeth!!!
Elizah was playing an epic troll job apparently, and you got suckered in. Poor Thee, living up to his name.

I mean what we’re we supposed to do? Nobody had LoPo’s number and he was banned for a week. We could have just randomly gave him some players but what’s the fun in that?

I mean what we’re we supposed to do? Nobody had LoPo’s number and he was banned for a week. We could have just randomly gave him some players but what’s the fun in that?
That’s what I was going to do but you said you had his damn number!! Idiot. Not supposed to be fun, I’m too old for fun damnit!!