What's new

2022 NBA Draft Thread: We Going to Have a Pick! (lmao jk)

Most teams look at Royce and see a solid defender who shoots 40% from and rarely makes mistakes on offense.

Jazz fans hate on him way too much because we've had to watch him play next to trash defenders like Bogey, Mitchell, and Clarkson

If that’s true I’m glad they do. Dude is slower than molasses and dies on screens worse than any good defender I’ve ever seen.

Even if the Jazz take back $10M in dead salary? A FRP is normally worth less than that.
Well in that case the 10m is worth more than Royce. Lol who going to give a lot for a guy who scored 6 ppg, 5 ast, 1.5 assist in 32mpg all while getting absolutely torched at 32ppg by Brunson? Average GS and PHX defenders held him to less than 20.

He's more overrated by some of our fans than Epke and Neto.

You do realize that the Jazz moved a FRP to OKC to get off of Favors' contract and save $10M, right? This is what the Sixers are trying to do.
The Jazz saved $40 million in the deal (cuz of the tax). And even if it was $10 million, you’re demonstrating that $10 million is the going rate, not that “FRP is normally worth less than that.”

Well, they signed Gay and Whiteside and also re-upped Conley, right as Donovan's max extension kicked in. So I wouldn't say they saved the money.
Bruh… in the trade you were discussing they dumped 20M… don’t be a dumny

The Jazz saved $40 million in the deal (cuz of the tax). And even if it was $10 million, you’re demonstrating that $10 million is the going rate, not that “FRP is normally worth less than that.”
There was two years and 20M…

Woj thinks Mathurin goes 5 to Detroit. I don’t see it in him but a lot of others do.

Royce for Green and 23 is totally fair imo… they may get a little better than that.

We need to go find some former players from Houston to really grease the wheels… go sign Ariza, House, and Nene… maybe we can get Embiid.