What's new

2023 NBA Combine Thread

Podz has a terrible possessino where he loses his dribble, gets it back somehow, and floats up an 18 footer at the buzzer for a floater bank shot.

Podz God
Podz throws me for a loop. He looks like he could very well be star in the league but that is so divorced with my belief and the chatter about him. But when I see the tape and the numbers it really looks like he could be an all-star/legit offensive hub.

I wonder if the Jazz can sign-and-trade Clarkson to a destination he likes. Would happen after the draft, obv. Would the Lakers pick for us at #17? Maybe we give back #28.

I wonder if the Jazz can sign-and-trade Clarkson to a destination he likes. Would happen after the draft, obv. Would the Lakers pick for us at #17? Maybe we give back #28.
Only works if he opts in and extends. Would be tagged for tampering potentially (though maybe not with new rules in place about talking with your own free agents).

starting to think podz can spend time at lead guard. one of those guys who, if you put it in his hands, he'll find a good shot for either himself or somebody else. bonus that he rebounds his position.

Grant Nelson was super disappointing. Couldnt do any of the fun stuff that made him viral earlier in the year. Hit 2/3 or 2/4 from deep which was nice, but did basically nothing else.

FwXMPv6WAAAYc9i