What's new

2023 NBA Combine Thread

Consensus from whom? Who is considered the taste makers for these things? I can find many national big board's that have Leonard Miller outside the top 20 right now.

The consensus is the consensus. It is not one or two or a few examples of things that differ from the consensus it is the consensus. If you want to be a baby and pretend to not know what a consensus is I will not help you. I choose to believe you are not a dumb child and are just arguing in bad faith.

If you're the kind of person who says **** like "consensus rankings" and you cant tell me what the ****ing sources are that you consider for that aggregate, please stfu.

Oh stfu. You keep saying "many people had Jalen top 20" and you don't have to find proof? My proof is every major mock draft outlet before the NBA combine. Check them. If you want to say I have to provide proof, you don't have **** either.

The consensus is the consensus. It is not one or two or a few examples of things that differ from the consensus it is the consensus. If you want to be a baby and pretend to not know what a consensus is I will not help you. I choose to believe you are not a dumb child and are just arguing in bad faith.
No, it's not. If you say **** like that, you're just using your own bias to say what consensus is for the sake of whatever argument you want to make that day.

Oh stfu. You keep saying "many people had Jalen top 20" and you don't have to find proof? My proof is every major mock draft outlet before the NBA combine. Check them. If you want to say I have to provide proof, you don't have **** either.
Again, define what boards make up the consensus.

No, it's not. If you say **** like that, you're just using your own bias to say what consensus is for the sake of whatever argument you want to make that day.

Consensus is everyone. It's not me, it's not you, it's not what I agree with, it's not what you agree with, it's consensus. Again, my proof is every mock draft and big board before the combine. That's what makes up my consensus. One random person saying otherwise is not the consensus. If you don't understand what consensus is, again I will not help you. I do not teach children. I cannot effectively teach people at elementary level education. Maybe try a google search.

What is your proof? All you have said is many people. Who are these people? Are they actually the consensus? Yeah, stfu unless you're going to provide proof. How dare you call me out about not providing my consensus when mine is literally every mock draft and big board at the time haha.

I wonder what the price would be to picking up a 2nd rounder in the top-half of the 2nd round. There’s usually a player or more that has a shocking tumble and is available in that range. That’s also where the 2nd rounders that succeed usually are found.

OMP and Wong the two best players of the game. Huge boost to stock.

Bailey looked great. Sanogo looked better than he did at UConn, has a chance.

Oscar has glue for hands on rebounds. Seth Lundy stood out here and there. Mitchell showed more in that scrimmage than the whole season at UT.

Dont think I had OMP or Bailey in my top 60, but I probably will now. Probably the same with Mitchell.

Jordan Walsh needs to go back to school. He's just too raw offensively. It will be hard for anyone to develop him, even at the G-League level.

Amari Bailey with a nice finish to the game and ends with 17/4/8. This isn't the setting I'd expect him to excel in, and we saw those pain points, but he did well anyways. He will look best complimenting better players. Really good at making entry passes into paint. Great two way connector prospect.

Wong coming off the bench would boost a team's 2nd unit. He can work for.any team. Locke's numbers has him highly rated. The 28th pick would be great to get him.

Jordan Miller showing out early.

Air Podz had a nice sequence of 2 assist, 2 rebounds, a steal, and his signature floater.

Tounami Camara is a guy I have my eye on as a riser into my top 60. He hit an early 3.

Will be cool to see Grant Nelson in this setting. Another guy who can really sway me as putting him in the top 60 with a good showing.