What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Much different second half. Wemby dominating the game offensively with jumpers. French team has started to leave shooters open. Scoot making the right passes, but Leonard Miller really sucks haha. It's incredible that Wemby is stealing the show again after Scoot's second quarter.

If Jazz have the #1 pick they have to pick Wemby
Things he can do at 7' 4" is incredible

It's not as exciting as hitting deep 3's at 7'5....but this second half has been really strong from Scoot. They've packed the paint against him and given him more defensive attention....he hasn't forced anything and made the right pass each time. Impressive poise for an 18 year old as his teem was reeling.

f**** me seriously We should offload the vets who can play and pick the best 6-7 prospects who we think can be good and part of the plan longer term and just roll them out and let them run amok trying all sorts of **** this year Otherwise it'll be such a wasted opportunity

This is the best year to tank and tear down we certainly couldn’t have decided to do it at a better time.

I am completely done not having a real superstar. Even Malone had question marks, but he didn’t get us over the finish line either.

The rule of thumb is startlingly simple: you have to have elite talent to win a ring. It doesn’t guarantee a ring, you still have to have luck and the complementary stuff.

I don’t care about being a Cinderella team. I don’t care about happy-go-lucky. We just watched one turn into the most embarrassing, joyless **** team in franchise history.

So you know what? Let’s ride that wave of **** and actually get something out of it.

Last edited: