What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Even in the interview Scoot sounded more smooth than even Donovan did. Maybe it's my Utah insecurity but just have a feeling he's going to end up playing most of his career in a big market.

Nonetheless it should be very interesting to see which teams decide to blow it up and tank by the deadline.

Saying it now. Wembanyama is the best prospect since Lebron.

He's a 7'-4" cheat code. If you could merge KD and Gobert, Wemby is what would be spit out.

Saying it now. Wembanyama is the best prospect since Lebron.

He's a 7'-4" cheat code. If you could merge KD and Gobert, Wemby is what would be spit out.

You literally just described a player that would be the best player of all-time.

You literally just described a player that would be the best player of all-time.
I never saw a 7'-4" guy do the things he was doing on both ends of the court tonight. Knocking down 3's on one end. He has a really quick trigger on them too.
Bringing the ball up the court.
Effortlessly blocking shots on the other end.

It's a crazy thought but in another 2 years the five best NBA players could potentially all be international guys: Giannis, Doncic, Jokic, Embiid, Wemby

"Conley, Beasley, Vanderbilt for Westbrook doesn't seem that bad to me right now."
-Zanik probably
The bogey Vando deal to Phoenix looks pretty great right now… KO is an actually good player and Bando is solid… would leave us with a lot of Kessler and Doke… tank the eff outta this B.

I’m gonna be so pissed if we don’t tank the shut out of this season. I’d be starting Doke, Kessler, NAW, Johnson & Sexton

I’m gonna be so pissed if we don’t tank the shut out of this season. I’d be starting Doke, Kessler, NAW, Johnson & Sexton

But we have to establish a culture and teach these young guys winning habits and blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Let's wait a bit more to see where we go. Victor has incredible potential but is still under construction. But yes he is probably the most exciting prospect of last decade.

Let's wait a bit more to see where we go. Victor has incredible potential but is still under construction. But yes he is probably the most exciting prospect of last decade.
Nowhere if we don’t land real talent, that’s where.