Dillon Mitchell
Ausar Thompson
Cason Wallace
Anthony Black
GG Jackson
Dereck Lively
Jarace Walker
Kel'el Ware

Nobody wants to see this but we need a better tank commander lineup.

Butler
Lee
Gay
Vando
Udoka

There's no way we don't get outscored by at least 20 points per quarter with this lineup

View: https://twitter.com/ringer/status/1577743676708560896

Here's the question from Jazz perspective... The Jazz get pick no. 3-5.... Do you offer all the unprotecteds and pick swaps you can offer for no. 1? Here are our assets. Pick the absolute best offer you can make to move from 3-5 range to no. 1:

#3-#5 pick 2023, MIN 23 unprotected, worst of BKN/PHI/HOU
UTA 25(if it falls 1-10), MIN 25 unprotected, CLE 25 unprotected
UTA 27, MIN 27 unprotected, CLE 27 unprotected
UTA 29. MIN 27(top 5 protected, CLE 29 unprotected
swap in 26(superswap available between 3 teams - UTA, CLE, MIN)
swap in 28(superswap available between 2 teams - UTA and CLE)

Every player we have under contract past this year.

What's your best offer for no. 1?

View: https://twitter.com/ringer/status/1577743676708560896

Here's the question from Jazz perspective... The Jazz get pick no. 3-5.... Do you offer all the unprotecteds and pick swaps you can offer for no. 1? Here are our assets. Pick the absolute best offer you can make to move from 3-5 range to no. 1:

#3-#5 pick 2023, MIN 23 unprotected, worst of BKN/PHI/HOU
UTA 25(if it falls 1-10), MIN 25 unprotected, CLE 25 unprotected
UTA 27, MIN 27 unprotected, CLE 27 unprotected
UTA 29. MIN 27(top 5 protected, CLE 29 unprotected
swap in 26(superswap available between 3 teams - UTA, CLE, MIN)
swap in 28(superswap available between 2 teams - UTA and CLE)

Every player we have under contract past this year.

What's your best offer for no. 1?

Wemby is one of the best prospects ever. I don't think anyone is trading that #1 pick, no matter what we offer.

If Victor and Scoot are as good as projected at the 1 and 2 spot don't think any team will give them up for anything
Maybe Giannis maybe Luka maybe Jokic plus a lot more

Wemby is one of the best prospects ever. I don't think anyone is trading that #1 pick, no matter what we offer.
Probably but the question is - if you are Utah, what do you offer? Do you offer it all?

Nobody wants to see this but we need a better tank commander lineup.

Butler
Lee
Gay
Vando
Udoka

There's no way we don't get outscored by at least 20 points per quarter with this lineup
Ya that is what we should be doing. Unfortunately we will win just enough to miss out on the best prospects. Its the jazz way.

Probably but the question is - if you are Utah, what do you offer? Do you offer it all?
Offer all available picks, yes. But no swaps (gotta have some fallback with the Stepien protections already in place).

... maybe a swap or two.

Offer all available picks, yes. But no swaps (gotta have some fallback with the Stepien protections already in place).

... maybe a swap or two.
I don't think there is any offer that we should make that would be accepted. If it was all pushed in whatever team it is should do it probably. IDK nothing will really happen on this front so its not worth giving too much thought to.

Decided to do top 15 so far in the the draft

Victor Wembanyama
Scoot Henderson
Nick Smith
Dariq Whitehead
Cam Whitmore
Amen Thompson
Keyonte George
Dillon Mitchell
Ausar Thompson
Cason Wallace
Anthony Black
GG Jackson
Dereck Lively
Jarace Walker
Kel'el Ware

He's not getting hype yet but I'm going to predict Brandon Miller as a top 10 pick. Maybe top 5.
My guess is he jumps up draft boards similar to how Scottie Barnes did before the 2021 draft.

I think Ainge has enough ammo to grab any kid he wants in the 2023 draft outside of Wemby and Scoot. The teams that land a top 2 pick are not going to trade them for a ton of picks.
OKC apparently tried to trade their stash to Cleveland last year to move up a few slots for Mobley but Cavs wouldn't bite.

Spence went super hard in his opening rant today. Basically said he is doing this rant to send a message to his friends at the Utah Jazz to trade everyone and go all in on Wemby....

Now I think Vic might be a bust... cancel teh tanks.