What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Bodhi

Contributor
Also watching GG against FL.

My god SC is atrocious and they are getting slaughtered. BUT, honestly pretty impressed by GG in a game like this.

Still really engaged, showing great help defense (they need all the help they can get, huzah!), moving the ball on some assists showing awareness, and athleticism.

Came away more impressed than I have been. A lot of maturity for a young kid on a **** team, in a blow out game.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Also watching GG against FL.

My god SC is atrocious and they are getting slaughtered. BUT, honestly pretty impressed by GG in a game like this.

Still really engaged, showing great help defense (they need all the help they can get, huzah!), moving the ball on some assists showing awareness, and athleticism.

Came away more impressed than I have been. A lot of maturity for a young kid on a **** team, in a blow out game.

GG finished with 20/10 on middling efficiency. SC got blown out in the 2nd half. I guess it's better than getting blown out in the first 8 minutes.

Bodhi

Contributor
GG finished with 20/10 on middling efficiency. SC got blown out in the 2nd half. I guess it's better than getting blown out in the first 8 minutes.
Honestly not the type of game you’d come away impressed with a guy but I was. Did a lot more beyond just score in big sections of the game.

Side note: Miller a non-factor right now in this Bama v Miss St game. Miss St playing out of the their minds right now and Bama not moving the ball outside of Miller on the few touches he’s gotten.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Honestly not the type of game you’d come away impressed with a guy but I was. Did a lot more beyond just score in big sections of the game.

Side note: Miller a non-factor right now in this Bama v Miss St game. Miss St playing out of the their minds right now and Bama not moving the ball outside of Miller on the few touches he’s gotten.

I'm hoping GG grows another inch or so. Someone big and bouncy like a Richaun Holmes, but with a handle and shooting touch could have a real impact. I don't think he's quite skilled and refined enough to be the highly skilled scoring wing archetype. He needs to be able to physically dominate.