What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

46.6% from 3 according the video above posted by YoungJefe. Go to the 16 second mark of the video. Im not saying you are wrong. Just that the video showed me 46.6 from 3 so thats why i posted what you quoted.
I really like what I’ve seen from Gradey Dick. Especially if he can play the 2. Imagine starting Dick, Lauri, Hendricks (or Kelly/FA pickup), and Kessler? It’s like the bizarro Gobert/Mitchell era where we have length and athleticism to spare. On those bad shooting nights, we can hopefully fall back on our defense to stop teams and generate east fast break pts.

I don't think we select Dick with the #9... I think there are enough shooters to wait until #13 and see who drops. I could see a team starved for shooting selecting Dick before #9 though.
I think that’s why you might pull the trigger at 9. He’s one of the top shooters and have the size and athleticism to be arguably the BPA at 9. I’d rather get him at 9 than suffer a major drop off at 13 and have to settle for Hawkins (undersized and weak) or Black (who has Ben Simmons shooting). Not saying that we should but that we might be tempted by Gradey’s size and athleticism.

Last edited:
Prob shouldn't get involved and I heart Fish hard, but come on man, ya gotta look at the date a video was posted and realize any stats posted arent accurate now. There are "early season" highlights from like before conf play that I would hope someone doesnt take stats from a video like that and think thats accurate for the whole season.

As I was typing all of this I immediately regretted it and here I am hitting "post reply". I'm an idiot.

bruh I said 40%
Ya when you said 40% you weren't being a dick. For some reason when I clarified where I got my info from and specifically pointed out that I wasn't saying you were wrong but just pointing the video where I got the 3 point percentage from that made you respond like a dick. Which isn't a big deal. Its just what you do. Im not hurt by it. So no worries.

Prob shouldn't get involved and I heart Fish hard, but come on man, ya gotta look at the date a video was posted and realize any stats posted arent accurate now. There are "early season" highlights from like before conf play that I would hope someone doesnt take stats from a video like that and think thats accurate for the whole season.

As I was typing all of this I immediately regretted it and here I am hitting "post reply". I'm an idiot.
I just watched a video and saw a stat. and I have no problem with someone providing me with the correct info and explaining that I was going off old info in a highlight video. There are different ways to go about telling me that. Can be kind about it. Or be a bit of a dick. Honestly, i dont really care. I have thicker skin than that lol.

I think Hendricks, Black and Wallace will all be in play.
Hendricks’ combination of physical traits and skill set would be rather unusual and hard to pass up if he’s there. Wallace’s defensive chops and workable jump shot would also be hard to pass up.

Also just want to point out that the Jazz are already basically a top-10 offense but are a bottom-10 defense. I know there are a lot of dynamics to the game, but in my mind the Jazz could be a force if they just find a way to upgrade their defense without sacrificing their offense.

I just watched a video and saw a stat. and I have no problem with someone providing me with the correct info and explaining that I was going off old info in a highlight video. There are different ways to go about telling me that. Can be kind about it. Or be a bit of a dick. Honestly, i dont really care. I have thicker skin than that lol.
I heart you

I sincerely don’t understand what you’re saying in this post. Nor did you address any point made in my post. Before calling someone ignorant, please try writing a coherent paragraph that addresses relevant arguments made by the other person. Also, don’t forget to double check your spelling. Most children learn how to do this in the 5th grade. Do better!
You legit trying to Son me by bitching about how my words are showing' up on your ****ing device? You are dense, clueless about these prospects, and ignorant as a mf when you are trying to suggest my intelligence is somehow not on par with the average human being. Based of all things on typing skills smh The fact is my lack of punctuation just proves I dont give a shizzy and anyone with half a reasoning brain knows exactly what I am saying, regardless, even when my spelling sucks. Except your dumb asz

You legit trying to Son me by bitching about how my words are showing' up on your ****ing device? You are dense, clueless about these prospects, and ignorant as a mf when you are trying to suggest my intelligence is somehow not on par with the average human being. Based of all things on typing skills smh The fact is my lack of punctuation just proves I dont give a shizzy and anyone with half a reasoning brain knows exactly what I am saying, regardless, even when my spelling sucks. Except your dumb asz

the block function is your friend when it comes to this prick

I'm fluent in Troll and I can't even understand you