What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

NBA Draftroom has better mocks than many, imo...

Another one that's decent is Matt Babcock's...

There's no such thing as a decent mock draft in December

NSJ looks smaller than I thought tho. Pretty thin and he's more like 6'3 rather than the 6'5 (definitely long armed tho) he's listed at. Not the ideal physical profile for a top 5 guy, but he's definitely an athlete, even coming off his injury.

NSJ definitely isnt the kind of player I'm a huge fan of, but he's going to be a dangerous scorer in the NBA. Has great energy too.

Watching Duke… not sure they like Whitehead… his teammates have looked him off quite a few times. With the weird injuries to some of the key guys I wonder if they struggle to find a groove and end up sinking their stock further than it should go.

Have only watched him a little. He does look smaller than 6'5". Plays with confidence and reminds me a bit of Nick Van Exel .
If he's able to put on some weight he's going to be dangerous for sure. Super quick and a great handle. He's going to be absolutely dangerous in NBA space. I can see why he gets the hype, he's just on the smaller size of what you would ideally want your 2-guard to be. The fact that he's coming out this aggressive after being out with an injury tells me he has the "it" factor of a #1 option type.

If he's able to put on some weight he's going to be dangerous for sure. Super quick and a great handle. He's going to be absolutely dangerous in NBA space. I can see why he gets the hype, he's just on the smaller size of what you would ideally want your 2-guard to be. The fact that he's coming out this aggressive after being out with an injury tells me he has the "it" factor of a #1 option type.

I assume he plays at the 1, no? And my comp's off. He's not as quick and shifty as Nick the Quick.

Your comps are awful my guy. He's extremely quick and shifty and if you are judging him off his recent tape he's coming off a knee injury.

And he's not a 1, he's a 2 or a combo.

I love my comps... His slight build and swagger remind me of Nick Van Exel, but I'm not seeing the burst. This is Nick Van Exel all grown up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIOHzrJgipg

This is at Cincinnati. Unfortunately, it was edited on a toaster.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjV7luM7rSE

Last edited: