What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Watching the duke tennesse game.

If Proctor can hit some three he is going to be a decent player. It will open his drives a lot.

Lively is a negative on offense but good on the defense.

Whitehead is so frustrating. Has a great defensive block but comes back and stands around while his guy wraps up the ball. I really question his desire and IQ.

Flip is interesting but he has to have other set him up to score. I just dont see him being able to product on his own.

Watching the duke tennesse game.

If Proctor can hit some three he is going to be a decent player. It will open his drives a lot.

Lively is a negative on offense but good on the defense.

Whitehead is so frustrating. Has a great defensive block but comes back and stands around while his guy wraps up the ball. I really question his desire and IQ.

Flip is interesting but he has to have other set him up to score. I just dont see him being able to product on his own.
Instead of drafting Flip I’d go ahead and make an offer to Luka Garza this summer.

I know you are all watching college basketball right now but im over LMAO as im watching the last season of Rick and Morty. I had no idea season 6 even came out at the end of last year so im just catching up right now.
After 4 episodes in im ready to declare this to be the best season yet. Hilarious

Man, how does Lively go an entire game with no shots?

The Duke offense was a mess this game. Good effort by Proctor/Roach/Flip but nearly everyone else felt invisible. Whitehead had some moments early then disappeared.

I’m super stoked for this Arkansas/Kansas game coming up. Black/Dick both have good chances of going top-10. NSJ has been extremely disappointing let’s see what can do today.