What's new

2024 annual Jazzfanz All time jazz draft

That’s exactly the problem though, the restrictions mean you have to pass on certain players you may like cos you’ve already picked another player in that era.

That’s the reason he fell this far.
That's a good thing though bro. It keeps the draft competitive. I say we run another draft after we completed this one in full (draft, tourney, sim) and see the results.

That's a good thing though bro. It keeps the draft competitive. I say we run another draft after we completed this one in full (draft, tourney, sim) and see the results.
I don’t know how it can be more competitive? With both set of rules people have the same chance to pick the players.

It just makes the picks a bit more flexible. So there’s more combination of players you can have on a team, that’s all.

Are we voting on teams or is there a program like NBA 2K that will run our teams based on how we want minutes distributed?
We usually run the two in succession of each other. It's fun because the voting never seems to coincide with the voting. I run the sim, and have had done full summaries in the past to show everyone how their team did as a whole from statistics, Season and Postseason awards etc. I have everyone submit their rotation and minutes into me.

Back