What's new

2024 annual Jazzfanz All time jazz draft

Are they 2k super stars?
Unseld, though undersized is a beast on the boards, pass IQ, very strong and has a high shot IQ. Will be interesting seeing him play vs guys 7'0 and above being that he's 6'7 but yes he does have a high rating. He also won MVP his rookie year almost pulling down 20 rpg.

Thurmond is a beast in the paint and on the glass, as well as interior defense. Rated 92.

No!!!! (And yes!!!!) Nate the great is one of my favorite guys in this thing and adding 2 extra rounds would’ve given me a reason to take him. Just glad he got picked tbh. Super great pick.
I was looking at Nate Thurmond too. Sleeper pick for sure and could've gone earlier in the draft easily.

I was looking at Nate Thurmond too. Sleeper pick for sure and could've gone earlier in the draft easily.
I think there’s just so many quality big men that it becomes an “eye of the beholder” type thing. I’d hate to see him go undrafted, and would pick him myself if it would’ve come to that. Keefe got a steal imo.

Last edited:
There is really no reason to draft 2 extra guys. It won’t affect voting and it won’t affect the sim either. What’s the point?

There is really no reason to draft 2 extra guys. It won’t affect voting and it won’t affect the sim either. What’s the point?
The sim requires 12 player teams. Rather than pick rando scrubs, TFP wanted to have us fill out the rosters. It's not bad. I've got a couple of wild swings that I might use.

That’s what Prince wants he works hard on this, so what he wants he gets. I wasn’t going to do it but when he pm’d me about it I gave it to him. Simple as that.

Back