What's new

2024 annual Jazzfanz All time jazz draft

I’m torn between picking a player I really like but might not contribute (and doesn’t always get picked in these competition) or someone who could contribute but probably doesn’t since he’s the 12th man.

I’m torn between picking a player I really like but might not contribute (and doesn’t always get picked in these competition) or someone who could contribute but probably doesn’t since he’s the 12th man.
Cyndi Lauper would be really strange, even for you Nickkkkkk.

Blake Griffin

One of the most explosive bigs ever. No one had more tantalizing dunks as a big then Blake Griffin

View: https://youtu.be/ZWBMxgD4yCs?si=zhvKkuue_-xdhXH8

Was an elite ball handler and playmaker as a big

View: https://youtu.be/f96b5XAbHhc?si=uFZhgJwQ58tug-um

His prime was cut short by injuries but at the height of his career, he was a beast.

Yep, a beast that repeatedly was sent packing by the Jazz. Good times. So he is, in short, a loser. Great pick!

Jason “White Chocolate” Williams.
It would be fun to see White Chocolate running the fast break with Shawn Marion and Spree. Jason Williams was the starting point guard for the 2006 NBA champions (Miami) and in the deciding game of the Eastern Conference finals he shot 10 of 11 (21 points) to bury the Detroit Pistons. 3rd leading scorer on the Heat that season, tied for first in offensive rating.

It would be fun to see White Chocolate running the fast break with Shawn Marion and Spree. Jason Williams was the starting point guard for the 2006 NBA champions (Miami) and in the deciding game of the Eastern Conference finals he shot 10 of 11 (21 points) to bury the Detroit Pistons. 3rd leading scorer on the Heat that season, tied for first in offensive rating.
One more.

Bad move. Should’ve gotten the other JWill. Could’ve just blown dudes away with a shotgun.

Back