What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Yeah, getting the number 1 pick sandwiched between two elite #1 pick drafts would be the most Jazz thing ever
It would be so dumb but I'd take it. At least gives us some hope that Lauri, Walker, Key, Holland? plus traded for star is something?

It would be so dumb but I'd take it. At least gives us some hope that Lauri, Walker, Key, Holland? plus traded for star is something?
I guess it would be better than nothing, but this could be one of those drafts where the random late lottery guy ends up being better than everyone. Everyone liked them, but they weren't physically impressive enough to go top 5 or they were a late bloomer (like a Devin Booker)

Tyrese Proctor would be a great player to draft. Just makes the right play and plays great defense. I think the shot will eventually start falling. I'd take him over Collier.

Jazz have a bonafide shot at being a bottom-5 team this year, along with Detroit, Washington, Portland and Charlotte. I think the Grizzlies will start winning some games when Ja gets back.

Filipowski had 25 points and 8 rebounds again tonight this time against #12 Arizona.

He’s also 4/7 from 3 to start the year as well.

I think only myself and Cy were big advocates for him last year and saw the vision. Everyone else called him a white stiff and a second-round pick.

Filipowski had 25 points and 8 rebounds again tonight this time against #12 Arizona.

He’s also 4/7 from 3 to start the year as well.

I think only myself and Cy were big advocates for him last year and saw the vision. Everyone else called him a white stiff and a second-round pick.
He's a great college player.

Yes, that was a backhanded compliment.

Ahh,did some research. Tyler Smith actually played OTE for 2 years. There's going to be a lot of great players from the OTE program. Was a top 10 recruit his junior year before joining OTE

Back