What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

I'm not uninterested, but I think 10 will probably be too high for me, but I'd understand the swing on the athletic upside.
I'm still intrigued by his defense, size, and athleticism; but I think i had him too high on my wish list before. 10 sounds about right to me, but I had him around 5 before.

I still have Holland very high. Best physical tools at the top of the draft....great role player potential with physical tools + mentality. Shooting does suck, but that is also true for many of the top prospects and I find him to be the most compelling "if he can shoot" prospect.

If you are trying to win now next year you could try and trade back with Portland, #10 for #14, #34, and #38.

Use #14 for Carter. Trade #31 and #38 for a pick in the 20's and take Da Silva. Use 29 on Jaylen Tyson. Then pick McCullar with 34.

There are a ton of guys that are ready to contribute right away from this draft. If the upside from the younger guys isn't as high as you would like, then maybe it makes sense just to focus on guys you know can play.

If you are trying to win now next year you could try and trade back with Portland, #10 for #14, #34, and #38.

Use #14 for Carter. Trade #31 and #38 for a pick in the 20's and take Da Silva. Use 29 on Jaylen Tyson. Then pick McCullar with 34.

There are a ton of guys that are ready to contribute right away from this draft. If the upside from the younger guys isn't as high as you would like, then maybe it makes sense just to focus on guys you know can play.
I wouldnt bet on Carter being there at 14.