What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Sheppard plays like John Stockton if he grew up watching Steve Nash.

I'm going to keep watching him closely all year. I think he could potentially be a very good NBA player.
again no one has ever done the assist and steals like Stockton did. The way he plays the passing lanes and gets steals reminds me so much of Stockton.

Wooga is absolutely saucing Justin Edwards up.

Elite shooter, very impressive athlete. Definitely a late lottery prospect

Reed then nearly blocks a Wooga jumper. Got called for a foul, but played better D than anything Edwards did on him.

Dont see much game in Edwards, but he does try to impact the game off ball which is nice. His athleticism was greatly overstated, but he is a solid athlete with solid size. The swing skill for his NBA effectiveness will be his C&S game.

Sheppard is a filthy defender. Just hounded NIgel Pack then blocked his 3 point jumper as the primary defender. I dont want to hear anyone call him an average athlete.

Sheppard is a filthy defender. Just hounded NIgel Pack then blocked his 3 point jumper as the primary defender. I dont want to hear anyone call him an average athlete.
That play didn’t make sense at his size lol. That kid should play like 39-40 minutes a night instead of off the bench.

See that steal was stocktonesqe
Wasnt his steal though, but before that he had a nice poke out to stop the Omir postup attempt which led to the play breakdown and eventual poke out by Mitchell.

And before that he had a really nice contest on the Wooga jumper. Obviously in the NBA players are going to shoot over him, but he's at least good enough to be there with his hands around the ball.

Back